So I'm a complete noob to guitar potentiometers and have no idea in what I'm looking for.
I'm looking for one to fit my guitar with:
-No tone controls
-1 volume
-2 humbuckers

Could someone tell me what I'm looking for?
Any recommendations?

I'm changing it because I was sold this guitar by my old guitar teacher who told me the pickups needed changing but I'm pretty sure it's the potentiometer after changing the pickups.

Thanks,
Rob
For humbuckers, I'd use a 500k linear pot. What exactly is the problem? Does the signal cut out? Does it make scratching sounds when you adjust the volume? Are you sure it's wired correctly after changing the pickups?
Quote by sashki
For humbuckers, I'd use a 500k linear pot. What exactly is the problem? Does the signal cut out? Does it make scratching sounds when you adjust the volume? Are you sure it's wired correctly after changing the pickups?

Well the sound tends to cut out at certain points and it's really crackly whenever I adjust volume. I reckon it's about 20 years old at least-the make of the guitar is Rhino which I can't seem to find a website of anywhere. It's a wolfgang EVH copy and it's really faded, has a lovely neck though.

I'm pretty sure I wired it up correctly, all of the wires are soldered well but that doesn't stop the neck pick up from just cutting out whenever it wants (normally about 10 mins into use).

Thanks a lot for the advice, I'm going into GAK tomorrow so I'll see what I can get my hands on.