seriously, i'd love to see what the human body is capable of, under unlimited amounts of every sort of performance-enhancing drug there is

is there such a thing?
No.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
i watched someone mix benadryl and robitussin once.

it was pretty entertaining.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by geetarguy13
seriously, i'd love to see what the human body is capable of, under unlimited amounts of every sort of performance-enhancing drug there is

Liquid shit and liver failure
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
Shut up, Alex Rodriguez.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-84
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-1
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 32-15
Quote by jakesmellspoo

I highly doubt that (that it was entertaining)
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
I'm only okay with this if the drug is Nytol; marathons would be great.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
I highly doubt that (that it was entertaining)

not for him, maybe.

but discovering him hiding in a bathroom stall and later attempting (and failing) to run away from a blanket was hilarious.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
not for him, maybe.

but discovering him hiding in a bathroom stall and later attempting (and failing) to run away from a blanket was hilarious.

How much Benadryl did he take?! I mean, I've had robitussin for something a few years ago (possibly when I had tonsilitis) and it doesn't exactly do anything to you in prescribed doses. As for benadryl... well, I wouldn't expect mixing two legal medicines that don't have hallucinogenic effects could cause that. Then again, I'm no expert on overdosing on prescription and over-the-counter drugs

Edit: Think I had robitussin when I had a really bad cough, actually.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
How much Benadryl did he take?! I mean, I've had robitussin for something a few years ago (possibly when I had tonsilitis) and it doesn't exactly do anything to you in prescribed doses. As for benadryl... well, I wouldn't expect mixing two legal medicines that don't have hallucinogenic effects could cause that. Then again, I'm no expert on overdosing on prescription and over-the-counter drugs

they're both dissociatives.

he was pretty much hallucinating a nightmare. told us he was being attacked by floating heads.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
they're both dissociatives.

he was pretty much hallucinating a nightmare. told us he was being attacked by floating heads.

Are they? I thought the only particularly mind-altering chemical in Robitussin was codeine (an opiate) and as for Benadryl, I just looked it up and found conflicting things in the google search results lol, some people saying the chemical it contains diphenhyd-something is not actually a dissociative, and others saying it is.

I'll take your word for it though - what I do know, however, is that your friend is an idiot because of all the other side effects to both medicines... could have had breathing problems and all sorts of strain on the heart. Plus, I can't imagine it being a comfortable state of being at all!

I'm not condoning drug use here, but why don't people just get high the tried and tested 'safer' ways anymore? All these stupid legal highs are far more dangerous to experiment with and most of them have far weaker effects without taking stupidly high doses.
I love this idea. I imagine all the competitors looking like Bane from the comics.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I'm down for a free drug Olympics. Everyone take 1 oz of acid and let's see who can spell the alphabet correctly first.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I'm down for a free drug Olympics. Everyone take 1 oz of acid and let's see who can spell the alphabet correctly first.

Uh, an ounce of acid would quite literally kill you. Considering that a gram is equivalent to about 10,000 strong doses, and an ounce is 28.3 times that, you're talking about someone taking 283,000 doses of LSD.

Quote by stratkat
No.

But it's okay to use benzos and weed to win an eating contest.

PEDs, mother****er
Quote by jakesmellspoo

wat

i did the same thing a long time ago because i forgot i took one and all that happened was i got really tired so i went to sleep

what is your friend
Quote by soundgarden1986
wat

i did the same thing a long time ago because i forgot i took one and all that happened was i got really tired so i went to sleep

what is your friend

Yeah, you're talking about two different things you popped one or two. His friend probably popped a couple dozen and drank a bottle of robitussin so he would trip balls.

A friend of mine just did the benadryl. He ate like 30 of them and was terrified for hours. Not recommended.
i sort of know what thats like, as i used to have to take like 3/4 ambien to fall asleep.

thank god thats done and over with. one time i blacked out on them and tried to cut my own teeth out with a screwdriver. im glad i did it in the kitchen, apparently, because my family heard my knocking stuff over and ran out and stopped me. shits not fun yo