does anyone else have a chocolate problem? seems like whenever i'm down, my mind is sensible, but i feel bad. I end up eating lots of chocolate to make myself happy, and i end up ridiculously happy again, but kind of out of reality.

how far in reality are you? how happy are you? i think they are inversely correlated.
reality isnt even real tho
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I f*ckin' love chocolate, but it don't compare none to rye whiskey.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Quote by captainsnazz
I am both realistic and happy.

+1

depressed people just like to pretend they're enlightened or something
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I am happy.

I am also very far into reality.

This is a terrible thread.

Am I cool now gize?
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
What the hell does 'being far into reality' mean?

And people are only so built to be happy in moments, it's not possible or desirable to be always happy.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
far out man
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Chocolate releases endorphins. You're probably addicted to it...like meth O.O

As for your other questions...that's some out there shit man. You should probably stop poppin Rolos before you post
Apparently we're most realistic about how our futures will turn out to be when we have mild depression and/or dysthymia. But really, isn't that all in your head?