These babies need to stfu. Try living in a manure farm town.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
**** California, ****ing statists.
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
Quote by StewieSwan
These babies need to stfu. Try living in a manure farm town.

I've never lived in a true manure town, but I've lived in a dairy farm town for a few months, and while it was awful, it just stunk. It didn't burn my eyes.
Sriracha is overrated. There are much better, more savory chili sauces out there.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Mine comes from Thailand so I don't know if it tastes different to 'muricahs Sriracha
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Sriracha is overrated. There are much better, more savory chili sauces out there.

like...? I'm asking, not out of sarcasm, but out of genuine curiosity.
Quote by Xiaoxi

seconded, tried some for the first time a few weeks ago thanks to UG
cat
Quote by progdude93
like...? I'm asking, not out of sarcasm, but out of genuine curiosity.

This is made by the same company that makes Sriracha but it's better:

There's also a house-made sauce at this Chinese restaurant near my house that is DAAA BESSSSTTTT

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Nov 2, 2013,
Quote by progdude93
I disagree. Onion articles are funny.

you know the onion is satire right
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Xiaoxi

There's also a house-made sauce at this Chinese restaurant near my house that is DAAA BESSSSTTTT

seconded

I'm not a big fan of that particular brand of chilli garlic sauce, but I LOVE it in general because McDonald's has conditioned me well
cat
Quote by Xiaoxi

Dis stuff gud
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
I have no idea what Sriracha's like, but sounds like a common case of 'Well I'd like the product, but someone else can put up with the factory.' Happens with everything, energy plants, refuse dumps/incinerators, motorways and bypasses, huge storage warehouses, basically any large food manufacturing plant, etc.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
I have no idea what Sriracha's like, but sounds like a common case of 'Well I'd like the product, but someone else can put up with the factory.' Happens with everything, energy plants, refuse dumps/incinerators, motorways and bypasses, huge storage warehouses, basically any large food manufacturing plant, etc.

NIMBY
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
That stuff is gross. That's why I only eat sauce from real peppers like ghost pepper.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.