metallicafréak
SLAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEERR!
574 IQ
Hello, I've just started my student life in a big city,as I spent all my money on beer and cigarettes I'd like to earn some extra cash, just a little something for beer, by playing the guitar on the street. I've seen a lot of performers of this kind here and they don't seem to have it all that bad. I don't know to sing, so I'd appreciate if you could recommend me some cool songs to just play.
"On a microscopic level, these tiny, sharp particles move through your system, attracting everything from bacteria, fungi, protozoa, viruses, endotoxins, pesticide and drug residues, E-Coli, and heavy metals."

\m/\m/
Last edited by metallicafréak at Nov 2, 2013,
TylerM262
Registered Loser
71 IQ
Anything Andy McKee. No vocals and it sounds awesome. Although they are rather technical.
randomguy2000
<3's ToppScore
903 IQ
i would recommend sungha jung's arrangements, as people would recognise the songs he arranges.
Quote by kangaxxter
Tone is in the fingers.

What you really need is a new amp.

(Anything I missed?)

Quote by Robbgnarly
I have been hearing about MG amps lately. I have heard good about them, but only a few times have they been talked about here.

stepchildusmc
413 IQ
you'll want a nylon strung guitar of course. most buskers use 'em. thoses steel strings will really start biting in a short time... especially where you live. it's getting a bit chilly where you are. i've spent a lot of time there long ago. i know how biting the chill can be.
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)
metallicafréak
SLAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEERR!
574 IQ
Quote by randomguy2000
i would recommend sungha jung's arrangements, as people would recognise the songs he arranges.

Great idea,man, thanks!
"On a microscopic level, these tiny, sharp particles move through your system, attracting everything from bacteria, fungi, protozoa, viruses, endotoxins, pesticide and drug residues, E-Coli, and heavy metals."

\m/\m/
randomguy2000
<3's ToppScore
903 IQ

I busk quite a lot and i can reccomend them
Quote by kangaxxter
Tone is in the fingers.

What you really need is a new amp.

(Anything I missed?)

Quote by Robbgnarly
I have been hearing about MG amps lately. I have heard good about them, but only a few times have they been talked about here.

metallicafréak
SLAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEERR!
574 IQ
I see, do you know anything a bit easier for starters, something like that, just simpler melody through chords? As I mostly play the electric, it will take me some time to get back into shape for fingerpicking. :P

\m/\m/