I think this will sound great if recorded properly.

However, if I'm looking at this composition in the context you provided- a musical task given by a teacher, wouldn't this be too simple?
Quote by Aralingh
I think this will sound great if recorded properly.

However, if I'm looking at this composition in the context you provided- a musical task given by a teacher, wouldn't this be too simple?

Thanks for the reply.

He told me to make something 'normal' and think musicaly about the piece.
I overheard what he told others in the last lesson and they lacked a memorable theme/ melody.
My piece is simple, but i think with some adjusting I can use the melody starting at 3:37 as the main theme, since it's easy to sing along and catchy imo.
What do you think?
Quote by toine
Thanks for the reply.

He told me to make something 'normal' and think musicaly about the piece.
I overheard what he told others in the last lesson and they lacked a memorable theme/ melody.
My piece is simple, but i think with some adjusting I can use the melody starting at 3:37 as the main theme, since it's easy to sing along and catchy imo.
What do you think?

I think that it will suffice, while not overly memorable- it does very much fit the theme. Furthermore, any memorable melody you would come up with will certainly resemble those that are already well known in the culture, I personally prefer to make good melodies, but also somewhat unexpected ones.

I assume you wanted me to respond earlier, but I don't check UG often, either way, I think it's fine the way it is.
I think I would have abused a C with a minor 3 major 5 major 7 and 9, but drop the c cuz you cant use a c. then drop it down to Bm7 and make it brutal. But this was actually pretty cool i like it.