i bought a Jackson JS32 Rhoads guitar and i want to change the pickups. But i don't know what type of pickups to buy. I like to play songs from Bullet For My Valentine, Motionless in White, Asking Alexandria etc.... so basically i like playing Hard Rock and Metal. I don't really have a budget so im open to anything. What passive pickups would be good for my guitar?
Something high output, like a Seymour JB, Dimarzio X2N, or Gibson 500t.

I have a Dimarzio Crunchlab I really love, I also have the Gibson 500t which is one of their highest output pups in my beat up Squire strat, love both the Gibson and the Dimarzio. I was close to picking up a Seymour Invader after playing a guitar with it installed, but ended up spending the money on something else.
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
What amp are you playing through? You noted not really having a budget so the best option is obviously to change your amp as your pickups are only 5% of your overall sound.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Just a Marshall MG15CFX but im getting a Randall RX120RH and RX412 Half Stack for christmas.
RailHammer Anvil in the bridge, RailHammer Chisel in the neck.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by Lavatain
What amp are you playing through? You noted not really having a budget so the best option is obviously to change your amp as your pickups are only 5% of your overall sound.

This. I'd wait till you get your randall stuff to assess anything else.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Railhammers are a great option. Seymour Duncan Invaders are great if you don't use a clean sound much (as their clean tones are utter shit). Also, look into Bare Knuckle pickups. They're on the expensive side, but their tone, for metal at least, is unparalleled in my opinion.
Tesla is another pickup brand worth considering.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Check out the Duncan Distortions. They seem to get alot of good rep among the metal community, with guitarists such as Keith Merrow and Ola Englund using it as their go-to pickup.

Otherwise, Bare Knuckles, EMG's, Duncan Black Winters.
+1 black winters are great put a set in my Gibby studio now its a beast.
Look at the Suhr Doug Aldrich for the bridge. This is one of the very best pickups for retaining clarity while giving you big output.

And my current absolute favorite neck pickup for rock is the DiMarzio Fast Track II. Yeah, I know, it's designed as a single coil size replacement for the bridge pickup in a strat. It's an 18Kohm stacked humbucker. I've got it in the neck position of one of my favorite LP guitars (in my case it shares that position with a sustainer driver). It's much louder than the bridge pickup in that guitar, but it's also cleaner in the bottom end (where most standard-size humbuckers get muddy) and far more defined. The reason for the latter is that single-coil size; the magnetic field is far more focused. It's the same reason why a mini-humbucker or even a P90 single coil works so well in that location.