Page 1 of 2
I like food but I also like money, hence this thread.

I usually spend $2 on breakfast, $4 on lunch if eating out/$0.30 (estimated) if preparing my own, and $4 on dinner. Supper is optional but it is usually $0.50-$6. Other snacks around $10 a week.

If I'm eating with my parents (at home or outside) I consider it free since I'm usually not the one paying. But when I go out with friends I don't spend more than $20.

Your turn.
cat
Uh a lot more than that. My wife and I are somewhat of "foodies"
My God, it's full of stars!
I don't spend nearly that much on food
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I'm currently attending university and our country provides food coupons for students that give you access to pretty damn cheap food. I get more than I can eat for 2€, though the usual price at the places that accept these coupons is about 3 - 3.5 €.

It's awesome being a student.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I spend more on food than I probably should, but it's almost all quality, fresh food. I also go out for dinner with friends once a week, spending anywhere between £20-£50 depending on where we go.

This if I'm on my own.

However, since I'm back with the parents its usually about £20 a week. Thats for buying lunch on a thursday (usually eat out and spend around £10) and then buying pudding on a friday for the evening (between £5-10)
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I don't really budget my food. I get by perfectly with my money without having to count every euro.
I've ordered $599 worth of food for tonight.

/not poor

It's not my money though.

/still not poor
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by The_Casinator
I don't really budget my food. I get by perfectly with my money without having to count every euro.

ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS
My God, it's full of stars!
Breakfast, if any: cereal or eggs - <$.50/meal
Lunch, sandwich/ramen/leftovers - <$.50/meal
Dinner, pasta usually w/ chicken - <$1.00/meal

#college

But sometimes I will make some red meat like brats or Italian sausage. And pizza is a regular occurrence. So typically I spend as much on beer for one night than I do on food for a week. I need to work on that...

EDIT: I'm pretty sure at least 90% of your threads are about food.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Last edited by AeroRocker at Nov 2, 2013,
Quote by The_Casinator

I actually don't need to budget either because I oversave and don't eat much and I usually have leftovers. But by reducing my daily expenses I have more money left over for big things like food at fancy places and clothes and stuff, which is nice
cat
I spent $5 on Thursday and had like an $18 dinner yesterday. But that's probably the most expensive I've ever eaten. Normal when I don't go out is probably like $4-6 a day
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
£15 a week, usually maximum. That's including any meat I might want.
I just buy lots of pasta/rice and make my own sauces.
Quote by Dreadnought
ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS

Actually, I'm a student right now so this should be the poorest period of my life (jobs kind of cancelled that out) . Unless I can't find any job later, I don't think I'll ever have to go without that extra sandwich.
Usually like £10-15 for a week's worth of food, but I'm trying to learn how to cook proper meals, so the costs will probably go up.
$4 lunch eating out? that is ridiculous. my cheapest lunch eating out at work is around $6-7. and having dinner out usually goes over $10.

i still live with my parents though, so having dinner at home is free.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I spend too much on beer and takeaways.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I spend about £15-£20 a week on food, excluding about a tenner for the house pseudo-ritual of a takeaway/eating out every other friday/saturday. Then probably about a tenner on drinks for a week, though lately I've barely drunk at all.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
probably £60-80 a week depending how many times I eat out or whether I go on a works detail where I can claim for £25 worth of food.

Food is probably where most of my money goes to be honest. I ate out 8 days in a row a couple weeks ago.
Quote by Greenie_777
probably £60-80 a week depending how many times I eat out or whether I go on a works detail where I can claim for £25 worth of food.

Food is probably where most of my money goes to be honest. I ate out 8 days in a row a couple weeks ago.

8 days a week? jeez man how hungry are you
Quote by So-Cal
8 days a week? jeez man how hungry are you

It was partly because the place we were at had no internet and the cookhouse was terrible.
well i don't blame you, i'd probably eat out everyday if i could afford it
i have like $30 to last me to friday. mashed potatoes and lettuce it is!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Anything less than £50 is unthinkable to me. Averaging around £75 a week atm, not including eating out, that's an extra £30 usually. Back when I was on jobseekers, I went as low as £20 and that was the most dreadful time of my life.

Whenever I start cutting/watching my calories I end up spending like £50 on simple meals and save a lot of money while loosing weight.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
At least $50 a week, I eat 4-5 meals a day and usually hit around 4,000 calories. I also burn almost half that because of my job/the gym.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Last edited by VanTheKraut at Nov 2, 2013,
I go out like once every 2 weeks to eat.

I spend lik 3 bucks on lunch every day at school.

I eat a cheap and simple breakfast, so like ceral, which is nothing.

Dinner is free since i live with my parents.

I don't really buy junk food or sodas.... maybe like once a month.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Nov 2, 2013,
Quote by theguitarist
Anything less than £50 is unthinkable to me. Averaging around £75 a week atm, not including eating out, that's an extra £30 usually. Back when I was on jobseekers, I went as low as £20 and that was the most dreadful time of my life.

Whenever I start cutting/watching my calories I end up spending like £50 on simple meals and save a lot of money while loosing weight.

What do you buy that means it costs £75 a week?!
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
like $200 a month

breakfast: regular cheerios, eggs + toast + meat + cheese. omelet
lunch: sandwich, mac and cheese, dinner leftovers
dinner: rice & chicken, pizza, store bought lasagna, pasta and meatballs, fettuccine alfredo, perogies

my rice cooker + vegetable steamer does most of my cooking
Last edited by Godsmack_IV at Nov 2, 2013,
Quote by Todd Hart
What do you buy that means it costs £75 a week?!

fish, seafood, steak, venison, wine, beer, fruit, jam, honey, bread, cheese.

I suppose I could save a lot of money not going for the premium versions of stuff, but standards.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist

wat
About $150 - $200 a month on food. Usually though its right around the $150 mark
Sail upon the open skies
Page 1 of 2