Page 1 of 4
Old news.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Meh.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Also

Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Somewhat related dumb pic.

#SWAG
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
True. Except "Class" is in the dictionary, and "SWAG" isn't.

Swag

swag/Submit
noun
an ornamental festoon of flowers, fruit, and greenery.
"ribbon-tied swags of flowers"
informal
money or goods taken by a thief or burglar.
"their homes offer tempting swag for burglars"
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Swag is for criminals in inter-war era cartoons.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by bradulator
Agree

Yeah.

Check out this swag.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Class is for men.

S A D B O Y S
Honestly, I think it's just another way to demonize the poor.

"Oh look at those fucking pikeys over there wearing snapbacks and spending their money on clothes because it's just about the only way they can gather a feeling of self-respect in what is otherwise a pretty fucking demeaning existence. They aren't real men like me because my banker prick of a dad can afford to get me a tailored suit every time we go to a wedding between two posh fucks who don't even love each other anyway"
Quote by willT08

"Oh look at those fucking pikeys over there wearing snapbacks and spending their money on clothes because it's just about the only way they can gather a feeling of self-respect in what is otherwise a pretty fucking demeaning existence. They aren't real men like me because my banker prick of a dad can afford to get me a tailored suit every time we go to a wedding between two posh fucks who don't even love each other anyway"

From what I've seen "swag" apparel is just as expensive as suits and shit. I mean, you remember that story about the black kid buying a $350 belt?
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by willT08

Of course someone had to go ahead and make this political at some point.
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Youth fashion is much more malleable and goes through many changes. But a good suit has been a fairly consistent image in our culture for quite a while now. As men get older, the more they are expected to fit into the role of a "successful bread winner" which is often associated with a suit. Even if one doesn't wear a suit for work, it's common that a man has at least one suit for occasions when formal dress is expected.

The image is technically correct, but it's usually posted by people trying to present themselves as more "mature" than their peers.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by willT08

I can't say I agree. You can get #dece suits for fairly cheap, plus 'swag' clothing is hardly known for being cheap. It's just a crap tumblr meme.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by StewieSwan
From what I've seen "swag" apparel is just as expensive as suits and shit. I mean, you remember that story about the black kid buying a $350 belt?

You know how much a fake Louis bag is off Northwild market?
I can't say I agree. You can get #dece suits for fairly cheap, plus 'swag' clothing is hardly known for being cheap. It's just a crap tumblr meme.
Why is a kid on the estate ever gonna need a suit? Other than for court dates and funerals.
Last edited by willT08 at Nov 2, 2013,
Will outing himself as a poor swagite
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
Will outing himself as a poor swagite

Damn straight. See me riding my bmx down the estate in my full Nike tracksuit back in the day
Quote by willT08
Damn straight. See me riding my bmx down the estate in my full Nike tracksuit back in the day

>not riding around on a skateboard because bmx's are mainstream

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
>not riding around on a skateboard because bmx's are mainstream

hipster swag
Quote by Ssargentslayer
hipster swag

Nah m8. I was a sk8r/grunger/emo.

S A D B O Y S
Anyone who seriously uses either of those words to describe themselves has a decent chance of being a massive tool.
Quote by willT08

BMX? you needa get a razor scooter brah
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Masquirina
I liked the you know you're poor when things will mentioned in some other thread.

The headache was because the photograph reminded of being 8 years old with a bunch of teenaged filipinos in a car with ear shattering house music on racing another car at about 110mph. Too much proyde for one road.

So much wat compressed into such a small post.
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Quote by Masquirina
I liked the you know you're poor when things will mentioned in some other thread.

The headache was because the photograph reminded of being 8 years old with a bunch of teenaged filipinos in a car with ear shattering house music on racing another car at about 110mph. Too much proyde for one road.

Quote by Masquirina
"you know you're poor when", he had some good ones. The poor british electronic fan dude.

I... i don't even.
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Generally agree, though I'd like to caveat that the word "class" has been taken over on the internet by neckbearded fedora wearers who think buying a blazer makes them classy.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Masquirina
Sorry if that didn't make sense haha. Off-topic: that picture reminds me of this extremely drunk guy who was trying to talk to me the other day. I didn't understand much of anything because the words were too slurred together, but he definitely had that expression.

Are you taking some form of meds?
Quote by Gantz92
Quote by Nelsean
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Page 1 of 4