Looks like one input. You probably don't wanna be putting two heads into it, though you potentially could with a splitter and careful ohm matching.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
yea it is one input.. Well i know that my Rg100es is 8ohm and the warhead 16ohm can i plug at least one of them in this cab :/ ?
strange cab. looks like a 2x12 + 1x15.

it seems like it's rated for 260 watts (but i did see some claiming 320)

i know V30's are only rated for 60 watts so i would rate it at 180 watts at most (seeing as it has 3 speakers), but then again it is probably wired oddly seeing as it has 3 speakers. so the V30's are probably 8 ohm wired in series for a 16 ohm load, and then the 1x15 is probably 16 ohm wired in parallel with the 2x12's for a total of 8 ohms... but the legend only comes in a 8 ohm version...

fuggit, this is complicated. i'd just go with the more conservative 260 watts at most, and the cabinet seems to be rated at 8 ohms everywhere i have looked.

do not hook up two head amplifiers to this cab, that is not a good thing to do. if you really wanna use two heads with this cab then it will need to be modded into a 'stereo' cab with separate Left and Right inputs (most likely by putting the 1x15 to one input and the 2x12's to another input).
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Several google search results suggest it is 8 ohm. Your RG100ES would work fine into it.

You do know it has a 15" speaker in it? I really don't recommend these unless you're planning on playing doom/sludge metal where you need absolutely heaps of bass. If you don't then I imagine you'll be turned off by how loose and overpowering the bass is coming from that 15" speaker. Even if you turned the bass down on your amp, you'd be getting a sterile upper end coming out of that speaker, leaving you with a dull tone.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
^that has not been my experience with 15" speakers at all.

i have two separate amps with 15" speakers and i think they sound great.

-ae
Will a Marshall JCM 900, 300 Watts Cabinet work ? like can i plug both heads ?
It has Mono/Stereo, 4-8-16 ohms.. Im not sure about my warhead ohms
Sorry im a real noob when it comes to this stuff
Quote by gumbilicious
^that has not been my experience with 15" speakers at all.

i have two separate amps with 15" speakers and i think they sound great.

Then I'd totally take your advice. I admit I haven't had experience with them, but I get that they're a taste thing. Just thought I'd warn the TS. Going by the general opinion that they're kickass for doom but not great if you don't intend on using a lot of bass. If I tried one I might agree with you, but felt the need to warn TS anyway as he can do his own research into it if he hasn't already.
yeah. JCM900 cab will work. set it to stereo mode (each side can handle 150 watts in that mode) and plug one head into each side

the warhead is solid state, so it'd probably need to see 4 ohms or more (don't need to match impedance on SS, just meet the min impedance requirement). it is 300 watts stereo though so i don't know how that exactly works out.

-ae
It is 8ohm. I own one of these guys. Although I'm pretty sure that mine has all legends in it. 212's 16ohms in parallel, wired in series with the 8ohm 115. I'll have to check when I get home.

I use it with my JCA50H, and love it. Everyone who tries it are blown away by how tight this thing sounds. Not to much bass at all.

I find it to be smoother then my Mesa recto 212.

Edit: also used it with a EVH 5150iii 100watt in the studio. I think this cab was made for that head
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
Last edited by red.guitar at Nov 2, 2013,
Quote by red.guitar
I own one of these guys. Although I'm pretty sure that mine has all legends in it. I'll have to check when I get home.

I use it with my JCA50H, and love it. Everyone who tries it are blown away by how tight this thing sounds. Not to much bass at all.

I find it to be smoother then my Mesa recto 212.

that is not surprising for me. the 15" speakers i have used seem to make the low end stronger and tighter rather than more overpowering and flubby. i also wouldn't be surprised if it had a cap thrown in with the 15" to roll the bass off as well.

for some reason 15" speakers have a bad rep for guitar

-ae
Quote by gumbilicious
that is not surprising for me. the 15" speakers i have used seem to make the low end stronger and tighter rather than more overpowering and flubby. i also wouldn't be surprised if it had a cap thrown in with the 15" to roll the bass off as well.

for some reason 15" speakers have a bad rep for guitar

I can see not all amps agreeing with them. But I love mine. It even sounds decent with my AC30H.

I can snap some pic's in a couple of hours when I get home, if you guys are interested.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H