6 38%
essentially Kevin Durant
0 0%
modern day Bill Russell/Wilt the Stilt
4 25%
Voters: 16.
Page 1 of 2
I'm on record saying Garnett.

I'm not sure if that's going to happen. But he's twenty years old and has a gold medal. And if you compare both their rookie year stats, Davis outperformed KG. Davis was older and had a year in college though.

I'm going to compare their advanced stats and get back to this thread.

Again their advanced stats are similar, with KG falling behind. KG's second year is pretty much even with A Davis though. So the potential is there.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
eyebrows
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
eyebrow
fixed
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
i'm thinking arched or steepled visigothic ceiling. but i'm no medieval architecture expert, so i could be wrong.
Quote by chookiecookie
wut

dude you're from Kentucky. you should have some insight into this subject.
basketball is stupid.

but for all you n00bs, TS is asking how great everyone thinks Anthony Davis' potential is as an NBA player.
Basically his floor is Eddie Griffin.

He's going to crash his car because he was drunk and jerking it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

He's 6'10" so it'd have to be pretty tall #Leno
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by captainsnazz
This reminds me of every time I told a person in France I'm from Manchester and they assumed I know/give a shit about football.

damn french. they don't know SHIT
Quote by captainsnazz
This reminds me of every time I told a person in France I'm from Manchester and they assumed I know/give a shit about football.

do you think Negrado or Dzeko should be starting for City? I'm team dzeko ftr #bosnianpride
Quote by genghisgandhi
dude you're from Kentucky. you should have some insight into this subject.

I know.

I used to be really into basketball.

Not anymore though. Everyone around here is so boner about it.
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
I know.

I used to be really into basketball.

Not anymore though. Everyone around here is so boner about it.

Get into it. You've got five of top twelve recruits in your starting lineup.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by lolmnt

I salivate whenever I think of this year's CBB season. I chose the wrong year to go to a foreign university.

that being said you couldn't pay me to go to Kentucky or Kansas.
Quote by genghisgandhi
I salivate whenever I think of this year's CBB season. I chose the wrong year to go to a foreign university.

that being said you couldn't pay me to go to Kentucky or Kansas.

Will Parker outperform Wiggins? How will the Kentucky five mesh?

I don't know! And it's exciting!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by lolmnt
Will Parker outperform Wiggins? How will the Kentucky five mesh?

I don't know! And it's exciting!

Wiggins is obv gonna win the nat title but yeah, the race to see who he'll beat will be fun.
Quote by lolmnt

That's good I think.

Yay
ayy lmao
Quote by genghisgandhi
Wiggins is obv gonna win the nat title but yeah, the race to see who he'll beat will be fun.
To be honest I haven't seen enough of Wiggins. But I've seen a bit of Parker. And he's Grant Hill 2.0.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by lolmnt
To be honest I haven't seen enough of Wiggins. But I've seen a bit of Parker. And he's Grant Hill 2.0.

lets be real no one's seen anything but a few youtube videos from Wiggins, but I've already boarded the hype train and she's full steam ahead to the NBA hall of fame. I just hope he doesn't end up on some crap team like the Suns.

^I know! flip a coin and you're getting a quality player either way.
Im a clippers fan, and i'd say he has more stuff already than griffin. The Brow is playing unbelievably at the mo, but i spose he could drop off, but still hes looking more impressive and improving at a higher rate than bg has or looks like he will
Quote by lolmnt
fixed

perfect.

He was an assist short of a 5x5 tonight, which is pretty crazy. I don't know about Garnett, I think he'll be more of a banger down low, than a mid-range jump shooter. My biased opinion tells me he'll be a Noah-type who's also a go-to post scorer.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
He's gained some size. But he's got a decent faceup game. If he keeps gaining size he'll be a center. I think he'll wind up better than Noah when it's all done.

And I love Noah's game.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

He'll be Noah, with added first or second option scoring capability.

And I love Noah's game more.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
he's not gonna be any better than zhi-zhi wang

Quote by progdude93
basketball is stupid.

but for all you n00bs, TS is asking how great everyone thinks Anthony Davis' potential is as an NBA player.

From such a football guy, you can't appreciate another sport?

I like basketball alot, I didn't used to. But if you start getting into it or following a certain team NBA is pretty great.
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
From such a football guy, you can't appreciate another sport?

Why watch basketball if I watch hockey & football? It offers nothing that the sports I do enjoy don't offer in a much more inherently respectable and entertaining fashion.

Hopefully at least 7ft so the crybaby doesn't hit his head and go out for a month.
DAE European basketball?

I know our teams seem like cripples when compared to the NBA but you don't really get much of that shiz on TV around these parts. And watching it on the internet just isn't the same.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Lol. Everyone coming in here who doesn't give a shit about basketball just to say, "Hey, i don't give a shit about basketball!"

Must be a slow day for you huh.

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Lol. Everyone coming in here who doesn't give a shit about basketball just to say, "Hey, i don't give a shit about basketball!"

Must be a slow day for you huh.

a bump's a bump #lessonsfromSkip
I think Parker will be better than Wiggins, at least this season. Wiggins probably has more upside though.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Page 1 of 2