Quote by progdude93
lol title fail

i feel like that was intentional
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Happy fake birthday maybe
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by progdude93
lol title fail
"Oh man. The o and the e on the keyboard are soo close to each other I ended up messing up the title."

Anyways, happy birthday man.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
November 3rd is my real birthday.

I turn 21.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Joshua Garcia
"Oh man. The o and the e on the keyboard are soo close to each other I ended up messing up the title."

Anyways, happy birthday man.

nope I remember him saying his name is based on the phrase see you later so there you go. sorry brad.

^yeah it's Nov 3 right now.
brad u later homes

Come back to the #USA then you'll be on real life time
Quote by bradulator
brad u later homes

Come back to the #USA then you'll be on real life time

last I check the UK basically invented time or some shit like that [see GMT] so nah, I'm good.
Happy real birthday maybe
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by genghisgandhi
nope I remember him saying his name is based on the phrase see you later so there you go. sorry brad.
I was implying sarcasm, as the o and the e on the keyboard are not close together, hence I am aware you did that intentionally.

Now you've failed since I had to explain this to you.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

thnkx.

For real though, I live in Oklahoma and we have shitty blue laws so that liquor stores can't be open on sundays and stuff but does that mean I also can't go to wal mart and buy some Redd's Apple Ale on Sunday or does that not count? The internet is confusing me about this.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I was implying sarcasm, as the o and the e on the keyboard are not close together, hence I am aware you did that intentionally.

Now you've failed since I had to explain this to you.

what I was saying is that I didn't do it intentionally. it's fine if you don't believe me because **** you.
Or Mikes Hard Lemonade.
Quote by SGstriker

where i lived a couple years back also had blue laws. i think you can't buy alcohol past noon on Sundays. i forget the specifics, but there's definitely usually a time limit.
Yeah I think you can get 3.2 beer and stuff at grocery stores even on Sundays. It'd be nice if we could watch the Broncs play tomorrow
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Apparently you can't buy it from 2 to 6 am which I assume means 2 am on Sunday to 6 am on Sunday. Which is not a problem obviously because why would I be awake then. But like if I go to walmart or some convenience store tomorrow afternoon do you reckon i'll get denied and feel like a dumbass? I'm prolly gonna try or i'll go into a convenience store and ask but still.

Also I don't like attention so I don't wanna buy any just because I don't really want attention.

Quote by Carnivean
It'd be nice if we could watch the Broncs play tomorrow

ikr? it's all good.
Quote by genghisgandhi
what I was saying is that I didn't do it intentionally.
So you didn't intentionally replace the o with an e? Dang son, you dumb.

I'm trying to say I know what you meant. Now stop failing.
Quote by SGstriker

Also my name was created because my friend once called me bradulator the human calculator in junior high because it rhymed.

Also my friend already bought me a sweet ass bottle of teqkilla so I just need some chick beer now is why I am worried.
happy birthday, and might i say what an excellent day to be born on.

i got you oreos, i know how much you like them
^Oh nice, happy birthday to you too brah. You can have your oreos back
i can't it's sunday (in 54 minutes)
Happy real birthday in EST, dude!

Quote by DukeDeRox
Obviously you got this.
Happy birthday Brad, I didn't get you anything because you are a lad on the internet, and I don't know anything about you, but I appreciate all that you do for us here in the pit.
Leave a pretty girl sad reputation
Start a bad thread brad reputation
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Ooh birthday friend! Happy birthday friend!

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
He's the coolest Brad I know
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
happy birthday Brad. i got you some quality alcohol.

sorry, i drank it all
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
happy birthday person

here is a chapel made of human bones

Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Last edited by vintage x metal at Nov 3, 2013,