http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/kalaloch131%24/music/play1227209

Not much to say. It's a song about killing yourself in cold water. Going for minimalism and atmosphere. I don't see this style posted here often so I hope there's one or two guys who will dig it.

Feel free to check out my other tracks. They are a bit messier but they are the same style.
Isolation is a gift. All the others are a test of your endurance.
Nailed the vibe for sure. Vox are killing it. Reminds me quite a bit of wolves in the throne room, which is a compliment.

Guitar solo sounds good, i can hear the schuldiner influence in those harmonic minor-sounding runs. good stuff! Only thing i'd say about the solo, is pan it dead center. Its super distracting off to the left as is.

Nice transition after the guitar solo, love the drums at this point.

Compositionally and stylistically, this is really great. imo just pan that guitar solo to the front and I have no qualms! good stuff.
thanks for the tips! I'm really new to mixing so that will help a lot with future recordings. Being compared to Wolves is a great compliment
Isolation is a gift. All the others are a test of your endurance.
I think the vocals and the guitar are perfect, the way the mix sounds and the quality of the playing and the singing.
The only thing on the song I would change is to add another instrument, maybe a synth or a violin or a different sounding guitar or something because I just got bored of the song in certain parts when there was no singing or guitar solo.
I can imagine this song could have a really good music video too of someone killing themselves in cold water.