Page 1 of 2
My dog Lacey died at 10:38 this morning. I woke up and seen she could not walk. Her health has been declining recently but she was well taken care of. I wrapped her up in a blanket and put her in the back seat of my car. She died on the way to the vet. I was told that her spleen ruptured. She was 16 years old. I got her when she was a 6 month pup when I was twelve. We grew up together. I am still very much in the grieving process and could use some distraction. I worked two jobs today and haven't really had time to process any of this. I got home tonight and just broke down but I am just feeling very isolated and I think I should be talking to others. I am just pretty broken up right now.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
I'm sorry bud. That's really tough.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I started to tear up reading your post.

I can't fully share your pain, but I can wish you luck in dealing with it. Hope you're alright man.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Sorry to hear that bro. It hit me hard when my first dog passed. Same way you're feeling. Just think about the good times you had with her.

If you're religious, maybe take a look at this?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
It's okay to cry. I had my dog since I was 6 and I cried all night as an adult when he passed. Pets become a part of your life. I know a lot of people think it's dumb but I considered my dog as part of my family.
I'm on my phone so I can't link video(for some reason), but I want to listen to "Death of a Martian" now. Sorry to hear about your dog, man. It's been a while since I lost mine but I know how you feel.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
It's not nice at all. A few years ago I had to watch my 16 year old dog get put down, and then because of loneliness my other dog who grew up with him and had his puppies died of what they called an 'enlarged heart', to which I believe is probably heartbreak. We took her to the vets and when we got there she had a fatal heart attack. All within two months. Was rough.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Thanks for the support. I am going to try and get some sleep now. I appreciate the kind words. This has helped, so thank you. Goodnight.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Always sucks to lose a good mate

I would say go down to the pub and have a few pints in the good pups honour but you've already went to bed
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Sorry to hear man, I can't imagine what it's like to lose your best pal. Treasure the good times you've had together
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Been there plenty of times mate. That's the problem with dogs cats and pretty much most other pets, they don't live long enough.

My best advice on this would be to get another puppy. That's what I've done everytime one of my dogs has died. They distract you from your grief quite nicely while at the same time they grow on you and end up filling the void left by your old dog.
Really sorry to hear that man, it's cruel how short dog's lives are compared to people. I'm dreading the day when one of my dogs die. :/
West Ham United
This is on the front page of Reddit right now, thought it somehow felt fitting to post it here.

wow
such sad
many tears
wow
very doge

Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
God, right in the feels. Don't really know what to say besides 'Stay strong'.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
My dog's name is Lacey and we grew up together. Off to hug her
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
So sad man

Talking to people helps lots. Don't isolate yourself, I know it feels like what you should do but talking to a friend will help immensely.
sorry bro
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
It really isn't fair that dogs happen to be our best friends, yet they don't live nearly long enough
I'm sorry for you, man.. I had an entire paragraph typed about my dog that I used to have, but it's probably more meaningful just to hear that I feel bad for you man.

Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
That was tough to read

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Nov 3, 2013,
I remember when my pooch had passed away. She was about 10 years old (pretty old for a great dane) and I had moved about 6 hours away to take care of my grandma the year prior. Long story short my grandma's health deteriorated and I was not able to take care of her anymore, so i was feeling pretty down and out, and decided to go back home and visit the family. To my dismay my dog was on the floor drooling and breathing heavily (i think she was having some heart failure) and she was in so much pain fighting to stay alive. I put my hand on her head and told her to stop and just let go, and at that moment she passed. I'm still pretty heart broken over it, but being able to share the last moments with your furry companion makes it a little easier

P.S. if you do drink, getting a group of friends together and having a pitcher in memory of your champion is always glorious!
Last edited by Chillaxer at Nov 3, 2013,
It sucks you can't spend anymore time with her. You will hopefully learn to appreciate all the good times you had with her and next time you have someone you love, it will be that much better
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Ah man, sorry to hear it. Really miss my dogs now after reading this thread; they both passed over a year ago (not at the same time) but by that point I'd already been moved out for a few years so didn't get to see them as often
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by jugglingfreak
ModEdit: Nope. Enjoy your time in FOTB.

Damn! It even gets funnier.

I prefer cats anyway.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

Sorry mate.
It's a really shitty situation, I passed for the same thing almost year and a half ago when my dog died all of sudden, she was fine but apperently she ate something that she didn't supposed to eat and that poison her and even we took it too the vet she didn't make it.
Try to remember all the good times and the friendship that you two had.

Sorry again and hope that you get well soon.
I was all ready to feel sorry for you since I thought this was gonna be about a girl or a family member but nope, just a dog.
Quote by genghisgandhi
I was all ready to feel sorry for you since I thought this was gonna be about a girl or a family member but nope, just a dog.

such edge
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
such edge

fun fact, my old dog was a shiba inu, just like that one in the ******ed meme.
Page 1 of 2