Hello,

I've an old Japanese Les Paul Custom replica and I don't know its brand, the only thing written is HB.

Does somebody knows the Brand of this guitar and the specs?

Thank you

Andrea

i would reccomend asking in the ultimate lp thread
Quote by kangaxxter
Tone is in the fingers.

What you really need is a new amp.

(Anything I missed?)

Quote by Robbgnarly
I have been hearing about MG amps lately. I have heard good about them, but only a few times have they been talked about here.

or even asking at one of the japanese guitar forums. the tokai registry forum is pretty good.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
or even asking at one of the japanese guitar forums. the tokai registry forum is pretty good.

ok i'll try
yeah i saw your post over there. Hopefully someone there will know.

if they don't help there used to be a japanaxe forum too which was pretty good. i think it might have changed its domain name, though, i haven't been there in a good while.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Nice !!!!
I like the way the last fret is perfectly set into the body, just like a neck thru model ....GOOD SCORE !!!!
i'm going to guess it's a matsumoku build, late 70s. but that's just a hunch.

the guys at tokaiforum or the "other les paul" section of mlp would know, or japanaxe like dave said.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
You can also ask at the www.matsumoku.org forums.
They know their vintage imports.
--- Joe ---
77 Bradley LPC || 07 PRS CE22 || 11 PRS MC58 Artist || 95/02 Fender Strat || 99 Gibson LP DC Std Lite
06 Ovation Elite-T || 12 Martin GPCPA4
Boss GT100 || Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 || Peavey Bandit 75 || Roland JC77
Last edited by Auriemma at Nov 6, 2013,