Hello guys, I came here to seek the help. I need a new (tube) amp.

Budget - I'd like to keep it around 400€, but my limit is 500€.

Genres - mostly Classic Rock (Led Zepp, Queen, Pink Floyd, Beatles, Hendrix, Cream...), but sometimes I throw in some metal (early Sabbath, early Metallica, Iron Maiden) and sometimes some Hard Rock stuff (Van Halen, GNR, AC/DC). The most needed are those Classic Rock tones.

I'd like to buy it new, because the used market is almost dead here. And I will most likely buy it from the Internet, because local shop doesn't stock too many amps and is quite pricey.

Right now I'm playing Epi LP Standard through 12w Peavey Transtube Solo ss amp.
At the moment I only play at home, and probably will the next few years.

I've been considering: Laney VC-15, Bad Cat Cougar 15, VHT Lead 20 and Jet City JCA22H with matching 212 cabinet, but I'm open to suggestions.

Thank you for your help and time

P.S.: This is my first thread, so please, don't be cruel to me
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Ebony
Peavey Transtube Solo

Epiphone AJ-220S
I'd lean toward the old high-gain Marshalls, a Marshall clone, or something based on their designs. I'm pretty sure all the bands you listed use JCM series amps, even the early thrash stuff. I'm not a Marshall expert but the JCM 900, 2000 and 1960 come to mind (that last one might be a cab though).
Jet City JCA50h together with a cab ordered from Thomann would be 500, I am not sure if they'd add any freight costs though.
"Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space."
-Douglas Adams
If you decide on the Jet City from Thomann, get it with the Harley Benton G212 Vintage cab.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
+1 for the JCA50 +212.

I've had mine for almost a year now, and I still love it as much as the day I got it.

I If you go for it, get that HB cab with the V30's. The amp sounds fantastic with V30's. Sounds even a little smoother if you can find something with Eminences Legends in it.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
Thank you all for your recommendations. I will look at JCA50, but won't it be too loud? Do you play it at home red.guitar?
Gear:
Peavey Transtube Solo

Epiphone AJ-220S
I do. I'm able to get master up to about 3ish, with my pregain on about 3-6, before I start pissing my fiance off (on the dirty channel)

You'll just have to adjust your eq settings a little when jamming at lower volumes, compared to band levels. I'm pleased with the tone that I'm able to get at my home practice levels.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
I was going to suggest a Jet City as well. They're solid amps and for that price new, you won't find much better. If your used market has a Peavey Valveking up for a decent price, that might be worth the try as well. The combo's need speaker replacements, but the heads are solid stuff, in my opinion.
Thank you very much, all of you. I'll think about the options, but I'm leaning towards the Jet City head. I'll be back with update soon. Thanks again. Bye
Gear:
Peavey Transtube Solo

Epiphone AJ-220S
I'm running the JCA22H, brilliant amp for the price, and should do those tones with ease.

And yeah, get the HB cab while you're at it.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.