Like from the beginning of the dream to once it's reached its conclusion. And if so, do you stay asleep after the dream has ended? Cause I never do. Whether it's a sex dream, a dream where I'm being killed, one of those batshit crazy dreams where you'll never be able to tell people what happened cause it doesn't make any sense, I always wake up right as things start getting really good.

Hell I just woke up from one where my mother, sister, friend and my bassist's wife went to go see cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2 and I brought my pet hamster that kept getting away and woke up right before the movie started.
not really
it's fun to take a bunch of benadryl, wait for it to start kicking in, and force yourself to stay awake while listening to chill music.
you're a stone fox
I do but it's always with uneventful dreams, you know things that I'd do on an everyday basis. I always wake up if I'm having a dream that has the potential to be interesting.
Yes quite often.

Last night I actually had a dream about going to a club and it lasted all the way until I reached home and passed out in bed. quite a bizarre dream and to make things worse, a song from the club in my dream is stuck in my head and I know I've heard it before while awake but I can't remember what it is.
cat
Well yea...

Do you wake up like 10 times a night or something?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Saint78
not really
it's fun to take a bunch of benadryl, wait for it to start kicking in, and force yourself to stay awake while listening to chill music.

If you take a shitload of benadryl you'll start hallucinating, a lot of people see spiders/elephants (pink ones at that.)
Quote by Thrill-house
If you take a shitload of benadryl you'll start hallucinating, a lot of people see spiders/elephants (pink ones at that.)

i know thats why i do it. laying in bed listening to music with the lights off on that shit makes you feel like you're floating around in space listening to music.
you're a stone fox
There's no such thing as sleeping all the way through a dream. Have you lived all the way through your life? I'm not saying dreams are like a second life or anything but there isn't going to be a clear beginning and end to a dream as if it was a story. How would you knoew where one ends and the other begins? Dreams usually leak into each other.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
You can never know how you started a dream.

Quote by jbm351
Ha, I got to try that

If you are ready for these possible side-effects : blurry vision, confusion, delirium, diarrhea, incoherence, nausea, and stomach pain, then go for.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

Last edited by rolandroi at Nov 3, 2013,
I never remember dreams, so, erm, maybe?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I often wake up every hour, on the hour exactly. Starting at 2 or 3am. Then I wake up at 4, 5, 6 etc. until I'm rested.

Pretty weird.

that doesnt sound healthy

i have a hard time falling asleep but without an alarm i easily sleep for 12 hours straight almost every time
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Tempoe
I think you only remember most dreams if you wake up during them

This, so no.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
I had a dream that I was in Iran and I don't even know what the point of the dream was. I was just taking pictures of these villages from this tower. Then something dramatic happened, but I don't remember what.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
I usually find myself instantly tossed into the middle of a dream and if I sleep long enough it will morph into a different dream without me noticing. So, I guess my dreams never really start or end.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Last night I had a dream where I made out with Aubrey Plaza. It was pretty great.

But typically I don't remember my dreams. And even if I do, they are almost always ridiculous and nonsensical so I wouldn't really know when the "conclusion" happens.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I sometimes wake up in the middle of a good dream, then i try to go back to sleep to continue it. It works occasionally.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.