When i play my power chords on the upper frets like 1 and 3 5 and 7 ect.
So i thought it was my pick up height so lowered them. I wrote down all the turns cuz im not a dumb ass and lowering the pick ups helped, but theres two plroblems one theres still one or two spots that still sound shity , iron man dosent even sound good ,and my pick ups are a lil low for my taste , i feel like im not getting enough attack out of them uk but if i raise them higher i get that nasty sound again, so idk what to do my action is as confotable as its going to get with the heavy strings i use , i ise 52-10. It has a floyd tremolo and i have seymour duncan invader pick ups . And please dont tell me to take it to a tech i dont have the money or transportation.
It's not done by 'turns', it's done by height.

Can you hear it clean? How old are the strings? Have you had the intonation, action checked? Has it been set up? Are you able to set it up yourself?

Have you considered a new amp?

Telling us the guitar would help, and some thought for your readers wouldn't go amiss.
Quote by Mephaphil
It's not done by 'turns', it's done by height.

Can you hear it clean? How old are the strings? Have you had the intonation, action checked? Has it been set up? Are you able to set it up yourself?

Have you considered a new amp?

Telling us the guitar would help, and some thought for your readers wouldn't go amiss.

A schecter and yes im pretty good at setting up my action spring tension and neck releife. Im not very good with intonation though i cand set it on a auto tune bridge but on a flyod its a lot more complicated. And when u adjust ur pickups u turn a screw so thats why i said turns. Anyway yea and i wont say what model though cuz the imature ppl will hate on my axe . And as for my amp i have a line 6 spider 4 15 w not the best but decent for a practice amp. I have considered geting a peavey but never had the money for it .
Well if you don't tell us the model we can't help you.
Quote by kangaxxter
Tone is in the fingers.

What you really need is a new amp.

(Anything I missed?)

Quote by Robbgnarly
I have been hearing about MG amps lately. I have heard good about them, but only a few times have they been talked about here.

Quote by randomguy2000

Its a pinstriped schecter and its a lil over priced cuz it has someones name on it but i bought mine as a b guitar from a music store for 600 but its not the amp i tried a diff amp but it still does the same thing
Quote by randomguy2000

Thats should be enough clues
To be quite frank, you're being just as immature about the whole Synyster Gates sig thing than the haters would be.

Anyways, it's possible it could be your technique. Try out other guitars, see if something similar happens. Also, what tuning do you use?
Quote by Garfieldbb457
Its a pinstriped schecter and its a lil over priced cuz it has someones name on it but i bought mine as a b guitar from a music store for 600 but its not the amp i tried a diff amp but it still does the same thing

Syn Gates? ew.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
To be quite frank, you're being just as immature about the whole Synyster Gates sig thing than the haters would be.

Anyways, it's possible it could be your technique. Try out other guitars, see if something similar happens. Also, what tuning do you use?

Perhaps i am my apologies but i dont understand why ppl hate on him so much , anyway drop d ik its a lik high for heavy strings but i dig the darker the heavy strings give
What is this kid going on about?

Tell us your guitar model and stop wasting our time. We're happy to help you, and no one's judging here. If they do they can leave, but you're making this very hard.

Why don't you just record a clip of this problem you're having and post it?
Quote by Mephaphil

Tell us your guitar model and stop wasting our time. We're happy to help you, and no one's judging here. If they do they can leave, but you're making this very hard.

Yes its a syn gates custom , and i wish i could but im using my ipod touch and are internet speed is as slow as balls
Quote by Mephaphil

The best way to describe it is a wrble sound like when u use ur whammy bar , like the weird frequiencies canceling each other out
Quote by Deliriumbassist

And ive never had a problem with it on any of my other guitars
this sounds very obvious so forgive me, but are you in tune? this warble sound can come from when 2 strings are close but not quite in tune.

Which is also why it may be the intonation, as the strings sounded open may be in tune, however as you move up the frets they may become sharp/flat with improper intonation.
Quote by ToXyN
this sounds very obvious so forgive me, but are you in tune? this warble sound can come from when 2 strings are close but not quite in tune.

Which is also why it may be the intonation, as the strings sounded open may be in tune, however as you move up the frets they may become sharp/flat with improper intonation.

Its a lil off but i could never seem to get it dead on when i mess with it
So there's a problem with the set up of the guitar.

Unless you can show us I don't know if there's going to be a solution to this issue. Most guitars have warbles of some sort, mine do. Frequencies resonate and oscillate, it's a natural and normal phenomenon.

Just take it to a tech when you can next.