Hi guys
I want to buy a Boss Chorus Pedal for playing Nirvana. I am confused to which one to get as there are a few different types. I was going to buy the Boss Super Chorus, will this be ok?

It was the same with the distortion pedals, loads of different ones but in the end don't they all do the same thing?

Thanks
They all sound a little different. They have different controls, components, etc.

I would suggest getting an Electro Harmonix Small Clone, which is the same pedal Cobain used for his chorus effects. It's also less expensive than the Boss.

However, the Super Chorus would work fine if that's what you wanna go with.
yeah i think nirvana is a small clone. get that.

EDIT: no different distortion pedals are often different circuits- they're often similar and tweaked circuits, too. You just kind of need to know what you're doing.

what distortions are you looking at?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I wasn't sure about distortion but I already bought a ds2. Thanks guys I will look at the clone effect.
no worries. i think cobain maybe used a ds2 anyway (don't quote me on that) so that should be ok.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I've decided to get a clone. I've watched a lot of videos online and read reviews and I think the clone definitely edges it over the Boss pedal.
Quote by Dave_Mc
no worries. i think cobain maybe used a ds2 anyway (don't quote me on that) so that should be ok.

That is what it was for in utero
Washburn MG-44(E)
Ibanez RG421 (Eb)
Art & Lutherie Electric Cutaway
Vox Valvetronix VT40
Vox AC4tv 1x10
Vox Original Wah-Wah Pedal V847-A
MXR '78 Custom Badass Distortion
^

^^ yeah. I like the older boss analogue ce2-type choruses, but for nirvana you want the slightly darker/murkier tone of the small clone, i think.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?