I have, yes.
39 28%
I have not.
80 58%
I try to, but my penis, it sooo small.
19 14%
Voters: 138.
Page 1 of 3
It seems to be a growing trend now that snapchat has made it possible to do it anonymously.

If yes, do you regret it?

If no, why not?
Come to tc and check mine out
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Penises are ugly. I don't understand how I could send a picture that would be remotely attractive, so I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it.
Quote by Gu1tar K1d
Penises are ugly. I don't understand how I could send a picture that would be remotely attractive, so I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it.

You clearly weren't here for the neat penis chat
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I have before, just not on Snapchat

This
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
My best friend let me take a picture of mine with his phone and I sent it to his ex with the caption "I want you to have this".
Quote by killjoy_bentley
you're so intelligent
Did it back in junior year when I was dating a freshman. Was **** stupid on my part, idk exactly what happened but a lot of people saw it.

I wouldn't really care about it today, but I was pretty irritable back then.
No, because there it's not worth seeing lol
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
How have I not been mentioned? Half of UG has seen my dick (among plenty of people outside of UG).
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Godsmack_IV
i send plaster casts. i think they get the "i'm thinking of you" message across a little better.

I know a chick who got a kit that makes a dildo from a plaster cast. So their significant other can make a dildo copy of their dick.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Gu1tar K1d

Penises are lovely.

Quote by DonGlover
How have I not been mentioned?

Probably because nobody really cares about your penis?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Nov 3, 2013,
Quote by BladeSlinger
I know a chick who got a kit that makes a dildo from a plaster cast. So their significant other can make a dildo copy of their dick.

that's even worse than jerking it to a pic of your SO

and just imagine: "even your dildo can't get me off!"

Quote by theogonia777

Probably because nobody really cares about your penis?

I care about his penis.

Dong, how's your penis doing today?
I've posted pic's of my dick on a couple of websites but never to a specific person. I don't think i know anyone who would be interested in seeing my penis.
Quote by progdude93
that's even worse than jerking it to a pic of your SO

and just imagine: "even your dildo can't get me off!"

I care about his penis.

I caught a glimpse of it by accident and she was dating a friend at the time. So I've seen a clone of my friend's dick.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I have not done it and I don't plan to.

Wait a minute..by "yet" do you mean that it is inevitable that I will send one?
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by BladeSlinger
I caught a glimpse of it by accident and she was dating a friend at the time. So I've seen a clone of my friend's dick.

I went to my friend's house last week. He lives in an apt building on the main street in our college town. And I knock on the front door. He opens it with his pants and underwear around his ankles, cupping part of his dick 'n' balls in his hands.

He's 100% not gay. Well, I'd say he's like 99% gay. The only part of being gay that he isn't into is the ****ing other dudes part.
Quote by BladeSlinger

pic?
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
pic?

She probably got rid of it after the break up.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by rock.freak667
I have not done it and I don't plan to.

Wait a minute..by "yet" do you mean that it is inevitable that I will send one?

Everyone gives in to the temptation, right?

Right?
Quote by BladeSlinger
She probably got rid of it after the break up.

What if she kept it tho?

Imagine a raunchy romcom. She just broke up with him. He's devastated. He still loves her. He goes to her apartment to talk with her and finds the dildo of his cack. So he says, "Caroline (I'm assuming her name is caroline), I know you're still in love with me," and brandishes the dildo. The passion is palpable. He grabs her and they start furiously making out.

Cut scene.
Quote by progdude93
I care about his penis.

He's been a bit low, lately. Thank you for asking.
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by DonGlover
He's been a bit low, lately. Thank you for asking.

Of course. I'm not a barbarian!

And hanging low? Or are you two in a tiff?
Quote by Philip_pepper
Everyone gives in to the temptation, right?

Right?

Temptation? Are you sure it isn't genetic?!?!
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by progdude93
Of course. I'm not a barbarian!

And hanging low? Or are you two in a tiff?

Both. He's been seeing other people, and my hand is jealous.
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by DonGlover
Both. He's been seeing other people, and my hand is jealous.

Aww it's always so sad to see you two not getting along. Of course, a lover's triangle only complicates matters. I hope you can reach a mutually beneficial arrangement that will leave nobody's feelings hurt, though with his admitted promiscuity, that might be a tall order.
Quote by progdude93
Aww it's always so sad to see you two not getting along. Of course, a lover's triangle only complicates matters. I hope you can reach a mutually beneficial arrangement that will leave nobody's feelings hurt, though with his admitted promiscuity, that might be a tall order.

Yeah. I think it should be fine as long as I let the hand join in with him while he's with someone else.
A SIGNATURE.
Just make sure he doesn't get jealous when your hand starts a-roving, if you catch my drift.
Haven't done it. I don't think most chicks would even want one. I do have a friend who is notorious for sending dick pics to random girls. He "accidentally" sent one to every girl in my class, my friend's ex, and so many more.
Page 1 of 3