Hello again
before i start you must think ''Here he go again can he just go to other forums?) I dont want to greate another account too many

Internet connection Huawei Mobile Broadband E367+ usb rotator

Here I go
VMWare player 6.0.1 build - 1379776
WIN XP Homee Edition SP2 Activated (3 gb ram around 50 gb hardisk) USB 2.0 work was able to instal huawei software and driver USB 3.0 External Hard disk Works but dont show
WIN7 ultimate 32 activated upgraded from xp (3 gb ram around 50 gb hardisk) huawei software installed and driver (yaay)
USB 2.0 works and 3.0 shared folder works

Oracle VM Virtualbox 4.3.2 r90405 with extension installed
Windows XP Home Edtion SP2 not activated 'cause no internet connection (3 gb ram around 50 gb hardisk) Usb 2.0 not working and 3.0 with EHCI activated and filters was able to install huawei software but not driver
Win7 Ultimate 32 activated upgraded from xp (3 gb ram around 50 gb hardisk)
again usb 2.0 not working and 3.0 EHCI activated and filters
shared folder works

Any help/tips would appreciated (I read All the Manuals and forums)

Host Windows 7 Home Edition 64

Thanks

VMWARE PLAYER RULES ALL USB ARE CONNECTED ON FREE VERSION NO NEED VMWARE DRIVER & TOOLS INSTALLED
Last edited by peter2160 at Nov 4, 2013,
if you vmware the virtualbox while using the incessant capacitator in flux, that should parallelize the perpendicular .isos and produce the proper logarithmic function.

i hope that helped.
Quote by progdude93
if you vmware the virtualbox while using the incessant capacitator in flux, that should parallelize the perpendicular .isos and produce the proper logarithmic function.

i hope that helped.

my english is bad
if understood correctly i dont use virtualbox inside vmware
i use them separatly
I don't know how I can possibly be more clear.

PARALLELIZE THE PERPENDICULAR .ISOS

but make sure it's in flux, or your hard drive will be fried. it's a risky maneuver, but it works 60% of the time all the time.
Quote by progdude93
I don't know how I can possibly be more clear.

PARALLELIZE THE PERPENDICULAR .ISOS

but make sure it's in flux, or your hard drive will be fried. it's a risky maneuver, but it works 60% of the time all the time.

what that word there ''PARALLELIZE THE PERPENDICULAR''
i isod xp and then upgrade to win7

i tried to find in wiki
is it like mirror them?
Last edited by peter2160 at Nov 3, 2013,
Quote by peter2160
what that word there ''PARALLELIZE THE PERPENDICULAR''
i isod xp and then upgrade to win7

Ignore him, he's teasing you.

Your question is beyond my experience with VMWare and Virtualbox. I've only ever virtualized a linux OS.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
Ignore him, he's teasing you.

Your question is beyond my experience with VMWare and Virtualbox. I've only ever virtualized a linux OS.

me too
thats why im here
Quote by Godsmack_IV
just upgrade to the gold package, that should fix all your issues there

gold package?
Quote by progdude93
He's kidding. The silver package should do the trick.

silver package
no such, is it?
Quote by peter2160
silver package
no such, is it?

No. The thing is, I don't know that many of us have virtualized Windows 7. Most of us have probably virtualized Linux at some point. But that won't help you. You're probably better off going to an actual computer forum.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
No. The thing is, I don't know that many of us have virtualized Windows 7. Most of us have probably virtualized Linux at some point. But that won't help you. You're probably better off going to an actual computer forum.

ill search on google then
is linux that good?
Quote by peter2160
ill search on google then
is linux that good?

Linux is free. It's also a good OS to mess around, because it's free.

I use Linux because several of my university classes have required we have a working copy of Linux.
Linux is open source, which means it's very versatile, but also a bit of a bitch and much less intuitive.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Linux is free. It's also a good OS to mess around, because it's free.

I use Linux because several of my university classes have required we have a working copy of Linux.

ill google them to see which one is better
Last edited by peter2160 at Nov 3, 2013,
Quote by progdude93
Linux is open source, which means it's very versatile, but also a bit of a bitch and much less intuitive.

Yeah, but there's tons and tons of stuff on google for Linux, if you need a bit of help with it.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Yeah, but there's tons and tons of stuff on google for Linux, if you need a bit of help with it.

absolutely. i'm really just not a fan of command line shit. i haven't studied it enough for it to become intuitive, which sucks, because command line is the way to go.
Quote by progdude93
absolutely. i'm really just not a fan of command line shit. i haven't studied it enough for it to become intuitive, which sucks, because command line is the way to go.

True. Although, I'm half command line and half Linux ease-of-use programs. Like, if I want to install a program, sometimes I'll just get lazy and use the Ubuntu Software Center. Other times, I'll just type in "sudo apt-get install (program)".

It is mostly possible to avoid using the Linux terminal, if you want.
to be fair, "the pit" sounds like a place where a bunch of computer nerds would congregate

but yeah, terrible idea. we're all assholes. except for dreadnought, who's a special kind of asshole (the bleached kind).
Quote by progdude93
to be fair, "the pit" sounds like a place where a bunch of computer nerds would congregate

but yeah, terrible idea. we're all assholes. except for dreadnought, who's a special kind of asshole (the bleached kind).

Speak for yourself
Virtual Box and VMware are both virtual machines

You only want to use one. Don't use both.
ggg1 ggg3

VMWARE PLAYER RULES ALL USB ARE CONNECTED ON FREE VERSION NO NEED VMWARE DRIVER & TOOLS INSTALLED

if vitualbox could connect usbs i would use it
it can clone the system

VMWARE=VIRTUALBOX
Virtualbox can connect to USB devices. It requires an add-on from the Oracle website. Windows 7 runs inside a VM the same as linux can. you can either install it from ISO or from the DVD. You will still need a legitimate activation key. Note that the host machine may need certain hardware features enabled regarding chipset etc. You will need to either read the Virtualbox guides or google.