here's the story. o brought my guitar to school etc etc. when i got home i set it aside our aquariums in our garage and left it there til next morning. idk why i did that, maybe because i was to tired. i picked it up the next morning and played it. i noticed string buzz drom 1st to 5th fret. and noticed that the neck has bowed. (maybe because of the temps outside.) so i did what anybody would do with a bowed neck. adjust the truss rod. now the string buzz on the 2nd to 5th is gone. but the buzz in the first had gone worse. it buzzes on the 1st to 4th strings. before that happened i noticed a mild buzz in the first fret on the 1st and 2nd strings. and didn't worry much. now i am. it pisses me off. what can i do? i tried adjusting the saddles but it didn't do anything. i set up the guitar for like 2 hours and eventually gave up. should i go to a luthier for fret leveling?

sorry for my bad english.
Well what you shouldn't have done is adjust the truss rod.
You should have taken it inside to whatever place you normally keep your guitar, and just leave it for a day at let it settle.

Since you have adjusted a bunch of things now, it's going to be a bit annoying to get it back to the exact way it was before.

However, do take it back where you normally keep it and leave it for a day..then make adjustments to the truss rod and saddles to try to get it back to what it was like before.
Things with strings:
Ibanez J.Custom, Prestiges, RG8, SR5 bass etc
LP's, Strat, Tele
Noiseboxes:
ENGL Retro Tube 50
5150 III 50W
Orange Terror Bass
why didn't i think of that. -_- i'll try tomorrow and see how things work. thanks.
dude. i checked today. the string buzz on the 3rd and 4th became a little unnoticeable. but the buzz on the 1st and 2nd remained the same. i checked the burve of the neck. it isn't bowed or even slightly curved. do you think i need fret leveling?
Just give the neck a slight relief and you should be fine. I'm talking like 1/8th or 1/4th of a turn on the truss rod...no more.
If you didn't have a problem before, you will definitely not need a fret job now.
Things with strings:
Ibanez J.Custom, Prestiges, RG8, SR5 bass etc
LP's, Strat, Tele
Noiseboxes:
ENGL Retro Tube 50
5150 III 50W
Orange Terror Bass
i already adjusted the truss rod but it didn't do anything. i'll have my guitar fixed this week.