After Months of looking for a new amp, finally, it arrived

It's a Hughes and Kettner Statesman dual el34 head. It cost me 550 euros.

It is basically a two channel amp. The clean channel is very full sounding. The trebles can be slightly boosted with a so-called "twang" button. It also gets very loud without breaking up.
The drive channel is a completely different beast. It gets you a great straightforward rock tone for rythm, or when you use teh included boost switch it gets you creamy lead tones. What I find annoying about this amp, is that the gain difference between the two channels is too big and I haven't been able to dial in a slight crunch tone without using any pedals. Another cool feature is the "2nd volume" it can be activated via footswitch and boosts the drive channel even more (it can also be used to slightly reduce volume). The amp also has a very nice sounding Spring reverb.
"Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space."
-Douglas Adams
Classy amp. HNAD, enjoy!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Happy new amp day Looks really cool. I figure it's more of a classic rock amp than a metal or pop amp? It seems to have that classic twang clean and warm mid-gain lead Congratulations
I figure it's more of a classic rock amp than a metal or pop amp?

It doesn't really do metal, it doesn't have enough gain for that (you could try boosting it with a ts though). I play mostly on the clean channel, which sounds pretty good for jazzy stuff and amazing for clean type blues. The drive channel is a ton of fun too though
"Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by clegtr
It doesn't really do metal, it doesn't have enough gain for that (you could try boosting it with a ts though). I play mostly on the clean channel, which sounds pretty good for jazzy stuff and amazing for clean type blues. The drive channel is a ton of fun too though

Seems like a really good amp for some less modern music Looks cool visually too
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Looks good, though we need clips.

HNAD!
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by AtaBorMan
Looks good, though we need clips.

Well I'd love to, but I don't currently own any recording gear (except for my bros WeSing mic if that counts I don't think that would yield any usable results, I'll try tomorrow though )
-Douglas Adams