Hello!

I've recently bought used (but very good-looking) Laney Prism P35 amp. Yeah, it's full of effects and so on, perfect design, but (I had a thread about my guitar, which is not very good) I tried the guitar on different friend's amp. And... The difference is big. I don't know, but in my country this new laney amp a way is more expensive, so where is the quality?. Should I sell it and get, maybe I'm thinking of Roland Cube 30X or VOX VT20+ (or 30)? I've heard many good responses about them. (By the way, in my country VOX VT40+ and this Laney P35 is the same price, don't know how.) I'm a beginner, and my guitar is kind of voiceless, but when I tried friend's amp (Simple, Ashdown G40R), I understood that this Laney amp makes my guitar double voiceless.
Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
it's up to you, really. i haven't tried the laney but i know that the higher wattage cubes, vox valvetronixes and peavey vypyprs (which you didn't mention) are considered to be the better entry-level modelling amps. they may well be better than your laney. However, whether they're enough of an improvement to justify buying them, only you can really say.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?