Page 1 of 3
So, I got home at about 2:00 this morning, walk into my room and my neighbor was sleeping in my bed. Apparently she had broke in through the door that leads to a patio connected to my room. What the fudge am I supposed to do about this?
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Yeah, women are breaking your doors down just to get into your bed. You sure have it rough...

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Yeah, women are breaking your doors down just to get into your bed. You sure have it rough...

She's not even hot, bro. Mentally or physically.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Break into her house and sleep in her bed.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Traps and alarms.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by HypernovaGlow

The first is true for all women, the second can be cured with a paper bag over her head. Okay, but chauvinist bro-jokes aside, does she have any particular reason for what she did or is she just a certified baller?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
The first is true for all women, the second can be cured with a paper bag over her head. Okay, but chauvinist bro-jokes aside, does she have any particular reason for what she did or is she just a certified baller?

She's a certified nut-bar. She has severe bi-polar disorder so she might be having some kind of weird manic episode. I don't want to do anything to set her off the wrong way.

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Call the police.

My neighbour just knocked on my door to ask me if I know who shit on the stairs the other day.

Why would I ****ing know that?
Quote by The_Casinator
Maybe you should contact your local police officer.

Nah, fuq da police, mayne. Dey ain't neva do nothin fo me.

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Well, considering the responses, and the fact that posting this in the Pit was a decision that was made, I'll conclude that HypernovaGlow isn't the smartest person around.

HG: Someone broke into my house!
UG: Call the cops!
HG: Nah.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Baby Joel
Go all Hunger Games on her. Put one of these in an air vent, or her bed.

I'm too well beehived to do something so malicious.

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
How is that creepy? If anything, I'd say you've got yourself a pretty good opening for a sexy video.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by HypernovaGlow
She's a certified baller. She has severe thugging skills so she might be having some kind of glorious scrub domination streak. I don't want to do anything to disrespect her street-rep.

Honestly, I'm have no experience with these situations. Good luck.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JustRooster
Well, considering the responses, and the fact that posting this in the Pit was a decision that was made, I'll conclude that HypernovaGlow isn't the smartest person around.

HG: Someone broke into my house!
UG: Call the cops!
HG: Nah.

She didn't take anything, she was just randomly sleeping in my bed. If I call the cops to report a break in they will probably want to drop by and check it out(knowing my local cops) and then I will have to hide everything that is illegal in the house and that could take weeks.

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Sounds like she has mental problems, man.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Kill her first then have sex with her.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by lolmnt
Sounds like she has mental problems, man.

She does. Why the hell did she have to get into my bed and under the covers, though? That was the creepiest move you could have made after breaking into someone's house. I'd have rather her stolen something so I would feel more safe.

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Go to your local hardware store, get a few bug bombs, lock the door, and wait her out.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by Mephaphil
Like what...?
You still haven't answered this, TS.
TS, did you smuggle someone? I feel like you've smuggled someone.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
You should totally throw a bucket of water on her.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by necrosis1193
Traps and alarms.

bear traps and tripwires.
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
Quote by BladeSlinger
You should totally throw a bucket of hydrofluoric acid on her.

ftfy

Hypernova, take to the offensive! What would the chimps do if some wolf was sleeping in their bed?!
well you could be a nice person let her sleep there people with mental disorders dont always know what they're doing let her sleep it out when she wakes up tell her to go home maybe talk to her doctor or shrink and then get yourself better locks and windows or how ever she broke in

if your house is full of weed maybe smoke her out some she probably needs it

or of you feel up to it you can penis her gently
Quote by HypernovaGlow
So, I got home at about 2:00 this morning, walk into my room and my neighbor was sleeping in my bed. Apparently she had broke in through the door that leads to a patio connected to my room. What the fudge am I supposed to do about this?

It's ok you're not alone bro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0trh9Y598fM
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Baby Joel
ftfy

Hypernova, take to the offensive! What would the chimps do if some wolf was sleeping in their bed?!

Fuck. This post got me right in them feels.

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
She left a note at the door. BRB, thread.

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Quote by HypernovaGlow

She might be federally, though. Careful, marra.
Quote by HypernovaGlow
She left a note at the door. BRB, thread.

Current Gear:
Peavey Zodiac DE Scorpio (Bass)
Yamaha RBX-170 (Bass)
Boss ODB-3 (Overdrive Pedal)
Line 6 LowDown 150 (Amp)
Oh yeah sorry about that my bed broke what do you expect me to do sleep on the floor?
You found a mentally disturbed person sleeping in your bed and the first thing you do is ignore them and tell the pit?

I'm flattered.
The note said she got kicked out of her house so she came here. What the heck? Why don't you text me like a normal person? There's something fishy about this whole situation.

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Page 1 of 3