A couple of years ago I brought this jet lighter from a market in Paris. Can't find any info on the internet about what kind of gas to refill it with as the winter's coming and this would be much more useful. It's only a cheap one with a positive and negative control and nozzle hole on the bottom. Also I have a flint sparking one but also has the same nozzle for the fuel injection.
I own a jet fighter
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
You need butane. You can pick it up pretty much anywhere.

You should get a Zippo. Those are awesome lighters. They also make ones that run on butane now too that have the torch-style flame.

I don't smoke, but I love collecting lighters. I remember always buying the novelty ones they have near the cash register at gas stations and convenience stores.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Quote by Axelfox
This thread is now about jet fighters.

Despite it not technically being a fighter, I'm quite partial to A10s.
Silverburst
Quote by stonyman65
You need butane. You can pick it up pretty much anywhere.

You should get a Zippo. Those are awesome lighters. They also make ones that run on butane now too that have the torch-style flame.

I don't smoke, but I love collecting lighters. I remember always buying the novelty ones they have near the cash register at gas stations and convenience stores.

This.
But I have one thing to mention. From my personal experience, the butane Zippos are really bad (I wish they weren't. They look so dope.).
The best thing to do, in my opinion, is buy a regular Zippo, then buy a butane insert. Z-Plus is a good one. You get the benefit of a better working lighter, with the choice of thousands of designs.
I love torch lighters. Most cigar smokers (such as myself) use them because they don't leave a lighter fluid taste on the cigar like a regular Zippo will. It will also light upside down, and in the wind.
These lighters are incredible. Especially if you do the mod to remove the safety spring. By far the best lighter I've ever used.
http://www.amazon.com/Ronson-Jetlite-Butane-Torch-Lighter/dp/B007D569Q4/ref=pd_sim_hg_4
FORZA CATANIA
Last edited by jonathan666666 at Nov 4, 2013,
Quote by jonathan666666
This.
But I have one thing to mention. From my personal experience, the butane Zippos are really bad (I wish they weren't. They look so dope.).
The best thing to do, in my opinion, is buy a regular Zippo, then buy a butane insert. Z-Plus is a good one. You get the benefit of a better working lighter, with the choice of thousands of designs.
I love torch lighters. Most cigar smokers (such as myself) use them because they don't leave a lighter fluid taste on the cigar like a regular Zippo will. It will also light upside down, and in the wind.
These lighters are incredible. Especially if you do the mod to remove the safety spring. By far the best lighter I've ever used.
http://www.amazon.com/Ronson-Jetlite-Butane-Torch-Lighter/dp/B007D569Q4/ref=pd_sim_hg_4

Those things are great! I bought one in walmart for like $5. I have it here somewhere.... Speaking of Ronson, they're owned by Zippo now too. Zippo bought them a few years ago I think. I guess Zippo doesn't like competition lol.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.