Fender starcaster in Natural finish!!!

Last one in andertons ( Guitar shop near me ) In a beautiful natural finish with some birdseye figuring on the top. Plays like an absolute dream, those buckers really scream! Only played her through my practice amp (tiny vox pathfinder) and guitar rig/pro tools but tried her through an AC 30 in the shop and the tone was still to die for! needless to say, I'm a happy chappy right now...
My Rig:
American Standard Telecaster
Fender Starcaster
Sp. Edition Jack Daniels Strat (Modded)
Vox AC15CC1

Stuff I've Built:
Telecaster Deluxe
Telecaster Junior
Pedalboard (from a shelf )
the odd pedal
Pretty guitar. I've always had an eye for these, but have never pulled the trigger and bought one.
Quote by cdr_salamander
I assume this was Fender's response to Gibson's ES series?

I like it! HNGD!

Yes. The Fender Starcaster was their version of the ES series. It never really caught on, though. Chicago Music Exchange had a vintage Starcaster for sale for quite awhile and it finally sold a few months ago.
wow, excellent get. i'd love to play that thing.

HNGD
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
I work 5 minutes away from Andertons. Nice people in that shop. And i've alway wanted a Starcaster. Might pull the trigger on one over christmas! looks real nice.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Nice!

But I still find it hard to stand a fender with humbuckers...
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Man, so jealous, tried one out in Denmark Street not too long ago, really sounded amazing, digging the widerange humbuckers.
And got much love for Andertons! best shop ever in my opinion.
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
It looks... flat...

That's likely the camera though.

HNAD!

ye thats the camera, my only issue with it so far is that no hard case fits it nicely but oh well, guess thats what you get for choosing such an oddball shaped guitar on the bright side though, I did get a padded gig bag with it
My Rig:
Fender Starcaster
Vox AC15CC1

Stuff I've Built:
Telecaster Deluxe
Telecaster Junior
the odd pedal
Nice guitar.

A band I worked for earlier this year had one and I got five minutes with it and was pretty impressed.
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
Quote by Spambot_2
Nice!

But I still find it hard to stand a fender with humbuckers...

racist

punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
HNGD!

Have you tried it against an ES335? I would really like to know how those two guitars resemble each other in terms of sound and playability.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Gibson Les Paul Tribute 50's
Gibson Midtown Custom
Fender Telecaster Deluxe
Fender Telecaster Standard
Gretsch Corvette
Danelectro DC59

Crybaby | TS9 | Korg | Little Big Muff | PS-6| MXR Chorus | TC Spark| DL4
I can't really give an opinion since the only 335 style guitar I played an epiphone a while back, but I can say that I remember the epiphone feeling quite large and at times uncomfortable to play sitting down, but the starcaster's offset waist makes it really comfortable. It is pretty heavy, but then most hollowbody guitars are and the headstock whilst I personally find it beautiful it is an acquired taste and on the large side also.
My Rig:
Fender Starcaster
Vox AC15CC1

Stuff I've Built:
Telecaster Deluxe
Telecaster Junior
the odd pedal