Page 1 of 2
Would you mad for never being told? Would you try to find your biological parents?

I'd probably do nothing.

Pretty sure I'm not, though.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I always thought I was adopted anyway

If I had legitimate DNA proof. Ya probably try and find my real parents. Dunno where I'd go from there.
I would wonder why I look so much like them and my siblings who I was there to see my mother pregnant with.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Nice I guess all chinese people are related cause they all look similar thanks for the thread pit
While we're adding parameters, it also turns out my parents won a million dollars, and gave me like at least a 4th of it. Boom that happens too. Screw it know what? We all win a million dollars, everyone look under your seats.
Quote by Masquirina
While we're adding parameters, it also turns out my parents won a million dollars, and gave me like at least a 4th of it. Boom that happens too. Screw it know what? We all win a million dollars, everyone look under your seats.

You're getting more and more bewildering as time goes on.
This isn't somewhere where I would like to add personal information unless it's via PM. So mostly random jokes.
It would make sense...
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Assuming I was, I'd spend the next hour talking the details of my adoption down with my parents. If the situation called for it, I'd probably want to me my biological parents, but the ones that raised would always be the ones I considered the real ones.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
i'd probably do nothing. never understood the importance of blood relation in and of itself.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I'd respect my parents more (assuming they were good parents) and make tons of adoption jokes.
I wouldn't care. Maybe even appreciate my parents more.
And if my biological parents were alive, I might want to meet them.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I look exactly like my father.
Well, not exactly, but all 4 of us (we are all sons) look alike and look like him so it just doesn't seem likely.
Quote by macashmack
I look exactly like my father.
Well, not exactly, but all 4 of us (we are all sons) look alike and look like him so it just doesn't seem likely.

the whole point of this thread is to assume you're adopted..
Nothing

It actually would've been plausible until a few years ago though - my hair was much lighter and the shape of my face was completely unlike either of my parents except for my nose which has always been like my dad's side of the family
cat
Quote by progdude93
why?

Just for some genetic context. Like "oh my biological father is a mathematician that's why I'm so smart" or "oh shit I might have to watch out for this disease" etc.

I would just want to meet them. Not much more.
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Page 1 of 2