Trying to get together some money for a microphone. Im not signed or anything, just put this together over the course of 2 days. Its a bitch to record vocals into headphones while trying to watch the volume of your voice... There's screaming at the end of "no time" though. Be as mean as you want, I just want your money and your ears.

freeformlunacy.bandcamp.com/
I'll be honest, helen keller could have mixed it better.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
like if fred durst was somehow worse it would sound like this
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

"hunting" sounds like you went hunting for a slightly better casio keyboard, but found a synth prototype from 1949 instead
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Acϵ♠

hahahahaha

Quote by Acϵ♠

Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Instead of you all being assholes why don't you all give this guy some crits? It won't get better without any feedback.

I don't have time to crit right now but I'll will later today.
I feel like I would have laughed at this if I were in a better mood. I think I'll have to hang onto my $2 for now...
West Ham United
I've listened to a few of the tracks, I'll give you my honest critique.

The vocals are inaudible and the guitar sounds really dirty, not in a fuzzy way, but like the EQ isn't clean. It's just muddy even when it's clean, which seems like a hard thing to achieve.

The guitar in Control seems to follow some pretty obvious progressions. The part from 1.40 is actually pretty good, more should be done with that.

It seems to be the case that when you're being more experimental with your sounds and guitar that you have the most success, demonstrated on No Time from 0:25 - 0:36. The tone of the guitar is horrible, you need to work on that patch. You need to work around the bits that work, some are obviously much better and have potential while others just don't.

The mix needs a lot of work as you just can't hear any vocals. There's no point in having them if no one can hear them at all.

Because you're kind of constantly using power chords it sounds pretty similar and doesn't give you a lot of scope to do anything that sounds different. It's all been done before and it doesn't sound new in any way when you're using those same techniques.

Again, Hunting is a much more interesting song, but the vocals are horrible and inaudible.

Control (prelim) Is much more interesting than the final song, it's almost strange how you went from that to that.

I'm in no means an amazing songwriter, but that's my honest critique. Ultimately there's work to be done, songs need to be refocussed and the tone needs to be sorted out. Most importantly you need to sort out the mix.

Stop posting these threads continuously, there's a recording forum for this. You won't do yourself any favours going about it this way.

Hope this helps.
Last edited by Mephaphil at Nov 5, 2013,
After only listening to the first song, I can tell you have some good potential. Hard to really hear any vocals.... But if you get some good production going it would make it a lot better.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Had a listen to a few of them, sounds alright, like people have already said, the mixing and production is off. Try sending off some stems to a local college or something for the students to practice mixing on maybe?
One thing that stuck out as being pretty awful was the clean sound you had going in Control.
I could only make out a few of the words, and they were generally F**k and shit>

However, some nice sounds going on there too, with work you could have something pretty cool going on. I particularly liked unknown, albeit the guitar being a bit sloppy at the end.
Silverburst
i'll just say this: you all have made it sound a lot worse than i thought it would be.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
This is the most constructive feedback I could come up with:

Take everything you did in making that and do the opposite.
Oh wow, you tried making a multi when you got banned for doing this the first time. I'm glad you took my advice and cut the price down to $2, though.

But:

It's still too high.

Quote by Wormholes
Come on man. Are you really trying to charge people for this?

It was $4 when he posted this under his first account.