Whoever of the old crowd is still around, new guys, and lurkers, I got a pretty good deal on an excellent 2x12 Laney tube combo if any of you are looking into good 1 or 2x12s to grab.

This eBay seller has Laney VC30-212s in the Old English White edition for $535 new and he shipped it to me in great condition. Just wanted to let my fellow UG bretheren on the good deal.

The amp plays beautifully with excellent clean channel control from your volume knob on the guitar to the EQ knobs on the amp. Reverb functionality is sweet, and the drive is perfect for blues / Sabbathian kind of stuff, even metal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-Laney-VC30-212OEW-30-Watt-All-Tube-2x12-Combo-Amp-FREE-S-H-IN-US-48-/380757573554?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58a6eb7fb2

Look for relistings of this item from this seller until he runs out.

Best,
darkstar
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?