I am pigeon toed and it sucks. Are you? Or do your feet point outwards? If so, at what angle? I feel like that would be far worse but idk.
cat
It's spelled toad you ****ing leper.

I have that too, honestly I just let them chill on my feet. Once they get used to you they don't croak too much once you put socks on.
That's an actual condition? What is it exactly? I think my feet are pointed outwards slightly. Never bothered me at all.

EDIT: Nvm just quickly googled it. Apparently it's considered cute in Japan?
Last edited by zincabopataurio at Nov 5, 2013,
I point my feet outward when I walk. Idk at what angle I don't exactly have a protractor to measure my feet

Edit: Oh. That has nothing to do with the thread lol
Quote by zincabopataurio
That's an actual condition? What is it exactly? I think my feet are pointed outwards slightly. Never bothered me at all.

It's when your feet point inwards. I can turn my feet almost backwards but I can't turn them out much more than 45 degrees with my legs straight.
cat
I used to walk like that as a child. Supposedly because my feet were squashed up in the womb.

I maybe still have it a little bit, but nowhere near as bad.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
my feet point outwards

its aight
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by zincabopataurio

EDIT: Nvm just quickly googled it. Apparently it's considered cute in Japan?

It's basically when you see those really tall forward sloped half-******ed people walking on the street with their insane overbites and their hands up top like a T-rex and their feet point on the inside and it's just ****ing insane. Especially when they're wearing really old sweat pants that you could grease an axle with and they got those sweatshirts with wolves on them.

Classic.

I know what pigeon toes are. I'm just being a dick. Because it makes me feel better about myself.
Mine are like normal
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
My right foot points outwards and my left points inwards. I don't walk too much to avoid the dizziness.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Last edited by HypernovaGlow at Nov 5, 2013,
Pics or doesn't exist
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by HypernovaGlow
My right foot points outwards and my left points inwards. I don't walk too much to avoid the dizziness.

just shake it all about
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
About this much

Natural turn out makes ballet far easier than being pigeon toed.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.