whats she like
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Yeah, stupid mom haha... she's totally great.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
She's wonderful

She's very go-with-the-flow like me, has a great sense of humor and is always supportive in anything I want to do.

She has her little quirks and annoying things she does (like she'll gather everyone to go somewhere, then we all get in the car and she keeps us waiting for another 10 minutes ), but that doesn't matter. She's my mom.
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Nov 5, 2013,
My mom's pretty cool. We butt heads often but that's because we have similar personalities.

I know she'd do anything for me, though, and I appreciate that.

Also TS's mum is like the village bicycle. She has spokes.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Seems like a bit of a bike, seems like a lot of people on here have had a go...
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
A Mormon in Utah.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Quote by guitarxo
She's really nice ok bye
This

Quote by angusfan16
Hot
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
She's coo'. She's an elementary teacher though, which can be annoying because she's elementary school teachery at home as well sometimes, or she's annoyed because of all the shit that teachers have to put up with beyond teaching.

Now that I've moved out though, she's the woman that cooks me normal meals on the weekends.
I like her. She squeezed me into this world.
My Gear:
Gibson SG Classic
Les Paul knockoff >.>
Vox VT30 with footswitch
EHX Big Muff w/ Tone Wicker
My mum is nice and all and is a good person to go to the football with, but she can be really damn annoying because she rarely stops talking
I have nothing important to say