Page 1 of 2
Yeh, totes.

Actually, just got to the chorus. I take back my previous accusation. This is intelligent satire of the highest caliber. Surely George Carlin wrote this from beyond the grave.
Last edited by psyks at Nov 5, 2013,
Yes.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/04/mom-son-kkk-halloween-costume_n_4212461.html

A Virginia mother let her 7-year-old son wear a Ku Klux Klan costume this Halloween because, she insisted, it's a family tradition.

Jessica Black of Craigsville, Va., let her son, Jackson, dress as a Klansman with a floor-length white robe and full-faced white hood, according to local ABC affiliate WHSV. The outfit garnered media attention after a photo of the boy dressed in the KKK regalia was posted to the WHSV Facebook page. When Black was confronted by the news network, she defended her decision.

"My brother has [worn it] when he was in Kindergarten and when he was 13," Black said. She went on to claim there is nothing wrong with the costume or with the White Supremacist group, which she says still exists in their Virginia town. "It's supposed to be white with white, black with black, man with woman and all of that. That's what the KKK stands for."

In his defense, it's an adorable costume.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
#bradthread
lol
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Dat last name.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
You mean to tell me that's not a ghost costume?
We're all alright!
lol white trash
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
"It's supposed to be white with white, black with black, man with woman and all of that."

TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by Hydra150
#bradthread

more like #shitethread amirite? ahHA
The new ONLY #bradthread bradthread
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by LostLegion
Stop making threads about stuff you couldn't give two shits about

Stop being an incestuous little ginger, go eat your potatoes.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I'm guessing that's exactly the costume this kid wanted to wear.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Shit thread. Without the hashtag. Because I'm just telling TS, this is a shit thread.
I really can't tell anymore

Quote by bradulator
Quote by LostLegion
Stop making threads about stuff you couldn't give two shits about

Stop being an incestuous little ginger, go eat your potatoes.

Is this racist?
Quote by Hydra150
I really can't tell anymore

Is this racist?

You're the mod dude only you can decide what is and what is not.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
I thought it was really funny up until about 2:00 when it stopped playing to the common, funnier stereotypes and went into darker territory. It got pretty mean-spirited, and while the whole thing was obviously based entirely on stereotypes, up until that point I didn't really have a problem with it.

But then it said black people think everything's racist, are always making themselves out to be victims, rob people, etc. That took it way too far. IMO, if it's not mean-spirited, it's not bad. It can still be racist, but it's not really that bad. But these people actually don't like black people and made a song about it.
There is a video of the KKK mom on CNN. She looks like how I imagined she'd looked.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
http://www.dailystormer.com/what-the-black-say/
Hey look, this fascist website reposted the video.

Andrew Anglin, the editor, who openly supports fascism had this to say about the video "what the black say?"

I’m usually not into this type of humor, but this is totally brilliant.
Do what you can to see this goes viral, it would be very good for our cause. And this is definitely the type of thing that goes viral.
Humor like this very much assists in pushing the Overton Window our way, making our ‘extreme’ ideas more acceptable or at least understandable to larger numbers of people.
thats both racist and scary as hell.

The person on the far right with the sideways leer is unnerving me for some reason.

On topic: Yeah that song really went downhill the minute it started the nigga-nig-nig-nigga-nig part thats just stupid and a weak as hell attempt at humor to be honest. Even if i was white id still find it pretty run of the mill trolling.

On the Clan costume for the kid: That lady is dumb as it gets. Imagine the other kids in his school when he came into class the next day.

This reminds me of the halloween party with the blackface and trayvon martin parody morons that blew up on twitter and facebook.
Knowledge is power
Page 1 of 2