Page 1 of 4
So I was coming home on my way from school and I see this blondie with a nice tight ass walking on the sidewalk and I instinctively honk my horn twice. but not loud, you know where you just slightly press it and go 'beep-beep'

I felt satisfied after I did it. like I enjoyed letting blondie know she was 'bout it. so pit, is it chauvinistic? am I a pig?
pinga
I personally don't appreciating someone's looks is chauvinistic. You did it like a classless cholo, so yeah you're probably a pig, but in general, there's nothing wrong with appreciating someone's physical features.

You're not objectifying them just by appreciating physical features. If you followed it up with, "Ay mami you got a tight culo come ova here and let me smang it," then yeah that's chauvinistic.
pig.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Yeah, catcalls are chauvinist. Honking your horn is like if a cat had a car, and was calling with the horn. If you see what I'm saying.
You horrible chauvinistic cunt

and that was before you honked your horn
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Yeah honking is proably the best way to get dem bitches.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by progdude93
I personally don't appreciating someone's looks is chauvinistic. You did it like a classless cholo, so yeah you're probably a pig, but in general, there's nothing wrong with appreciating someone's physical features.

You're not objectifying them just by appreciating physical features. If you followed it up with, "Ay mami you got a tight culo come ova here and let me smang it," then yeah that's chauvinistic.

I did say ''damn mami get it'' but it was to myself.

im not a pig
pinga
Quote by psyks
Yeah, catcalls are chauvinist. Honking your horn is like if a cat had a car, and was calling with the horn. If you see what I'm saying.

Counterexample: "Hey baby, you've got a vivacious personality, and I really respect your courage and fortitude in these toughest of times! And your taste in literature, judging by the book under your arm, is excellent! Keep it up! Oh, and nice tuchus!"

Quote by Cb4rabid
I did say ''damn mami get it'' but it was to myself.

im not a pig

cholo confirmed
Quote by progdude93
Counterexample: "Hey baby, you've got a vivacious personality, and I really respect your courage and fortitude in these toughest of times! And your taste in literature, judging by the book under your arm, is excellent! Keep it up! Oh, and nice tuchus!"
Heyheyheyheyhey. Countercounterexample: "Hey sweet cheeks, you've got a huge, throbbing penis and big muscles. I mean, I find you very sexually attractive and I already want to sleep with you, which is why I wasn't bothered when you harassed me in the street. I love it. You seem like a nice guy and not all a creep."

I'm slightly drunk and I have no idea what we're talking about. I think this thread should be an unfolding steamy romance novel.
Quote by psyks
Heyheyheyheyhey. Countercounterexample: "Hey sweet cheeks, you've got a huge, throbbing penis and big muscles. I mean, I find you very sexually attractive and I already want to sleep with you, which is why I wasn't bothered when you harassed me in the street. I love it. You seem like a nice guy and not all a creep."

I'm slightly drunk and I have no idea what we're talking about. I think this thread should be an unfolding steamy romance novel.

As soon as her aggressive remarks left her mouth, silence hung in the air, tense and palpable. He liked her for her character. She liked him for the sizable bulge in his pants. Little did they know, they were perfect for each other.

someone else continue (let's alternate)
Ugh, leave her alone. That's gross and obnoxious.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
yuck. she's telling all her friends about how gross you are right now
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by progdude93
As soon as her aggressive remarks left her mouth, silence hung in the air, tense and palpable. He liked her for her character. She liked him for the sizable bulge in his pants. Little did they know, they were perfect for each other.

someone else continue (let's alternate)
He put his hand on her arm, and she feigned shying away. But he wasn't after her, he was after her personality. Presently, he slid the book out from the crook of her arm, and began to gently massage his manly physique with her knowledge.
She bit her lip. This was the sort of man she'd been waiting for. But they were standing in the middle of the road, and his car was still running...
She said, "That's a very fuel efficient car you have there..."
"Lesley," he replied
"Your name's Lesley? Really?" she asked incredulously
"My parents wanted to give me a gender neutral name so as not to reinforce classical gender roles," he said with a smug grin.

She noticed the smugness of the grin. But she was inexorably drawn to it. He proceeded to offer her a ride....
Q: Is this ___________?

A: Yes
Do you have any idea how uncomfortable that makes girls feel?
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by psyks
He put his hand on her arm, and she feigned shying away. But he wasn't after her, he was after her personality. Presently, he slid the book out from the crook of her arm, and began to gently massage his manly physique with her knowledge.
She bit her lip. This was the sort of man she'd been waiting for. But they were standing in the middle of the road, and his car was still running...

Luckily, he was a latino, so his lowrider near spontaneously sucked up its last drop of gasoline as they stood there in a wheeze of black smoke. He reached his hand and caressed the back of her neck, a chill went down her curvy spine. She was a larger woman, and he stole her heart like it was his neighbor's cable service. He swooped her off her feet and carried her off the road, leaving her book on the crown of the road.
"I know a parking lot not too far from here," he breathed harshly, in barely passable english. She swooned uncontrollably.
Quote by ne14t
I like a man's cream on my face every morning before my tea.

My girlfriend and her mom see each other nude daily for some weird reason
Quote by StewieSwan
Do you have any idea how uncomfortable that makes girls feel?

Yeah TS, I'm not kidding, you should feel ashamed. Even if they do get pride from it it's still gross.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Metalisnotmusic
Luckily, he was a latino, so his lowrider near spontaneously sucked up its last drop of gasoline as they stood there in a wheeze of black smoke. He reached his hand and caressed the back of her neck, a chill went down her curvy spine. She was a larger woman, and he stole her heart like it was his neighbor's cable service. He swooped her off her feet and carried her off the road, leaving her book on the crown of the road.
"I know a parking lot not too far from here," he breathed harshly, in barely passable english. She swooned uncontrollably.

I already continued the story, you can't just backtrack and change the facts. He's a slightly effeminate man named Lesley, and he drives an outrageously fuel efficient car. It might even be a hybrid; I don't know, we haven't gotten that far in the story yet
I'm confused as to what the purpose of honking at girls is. I highly doubt honking at girls ever got their panties wet.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by Metalisnotmusic
"But first, I gotta pick that book back up. Littering is a crime."
He strode purposefully back to where he had discarded the book.
"Oh Lesley, you're so considerate. "
"I know. It's because I recognise my privilege."
Caroline swooned again.
"Now, about that ride?"
"Where do you wanna go, consenting female adult?"
Quote by psyks
"But first, I gotta pick that book back up. Littering is a crime."
He strode purposefully back to where he had discarded the book.
"Oh Lesley, you're so considerate. "
"I know. It's because I recognise my privilege."
Caroline swooned again.
"Now, about that ride?"
"Where do you wanna go, consenting female adult?"

"Call me Caroline. I figure we should be on a first name basis, given your grace and tact."
"Ah, Caroline, such a beautiful name. As I said, where do you want to go?"
"I just want a ride."
"Well.. where?"
"I think you misunderstand me. I want a ride."
"But.. but... but I barely even know you!" he stammered awkwardly....
Quote by progdude93
"Call me Caroline. I figure we should be on a first name basis, given your grace and tact."
"Ah, Caroline, such a beautiful name. As I said, where do you want to go?"
"I just want a ride."
"Well.. where?"
"I think you misunderstand me. I want a ride."
"But.. but... but I barely even know you!" he stammered awkwardly....

"Oh, but you will, big boy, if I have my way with you," she whispered to herself. Lesley pretended not to hear. This was the first girl he'd approached since the incident with Haley the previous year. He didn't expect it to be this easy... He felt almost disappointed, but he was sure that if they went to a bar, he could pry her with alcohol and she would loosen up, and maybe they could discuss the works of Plato, or maybe one of the enlightenment philosophers if she was into that sort of thing.
"Hey Caroline, do you want to head to a bar?"
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
You sound like a scrub OP I wouldn't do those unless you want girls to think you are a scrub
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.

I'm actually a little ashamed of these drawings, but I'm drinking something blue and strong.
Quote by psyks

Haha. Bravo, top marks.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Quote by psyks

"Oh, but you will, big boy, if I have my way with you," she whispered to herself. Lesley pretended not to hear. This was the first girl he'd approached since the incident with Haley the previous year. He didn't expect it to be this easy... He felt almost disappointed, but he was sure that if they went to a bar, he could pry her with alcohol and she would loosen up, and maybe they could discuss the works of Plato, or maybe one of the enlightenment philosophers if she was into that sort of thing.
"Hey Caroline, do you want to head to a bar?"

"Now we're speaking my language!" she exclaimed.
"Excellent," he responded, "Let's get in my car. It's a Prius, as you can see. Saving the environment is a priority of mine."
"Me too. Conservation is crucial. People who don't recycle are filthy animals," she said, rolling her eyes inwardly.

They got in the car and Lesley began driving when all of a sudden he stopped and sternly said, "You're not wearing your seatbelt, Caroline."
"I like to live on the edge," she retorted.
"But what if something happens? I could never live with myself!" he declared.
"Well, honey, here's to trying something new," she said silkily....
This thread is incredible

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Nov 5, 2013,
Quote by progdude93
"Now we're speaking my language!" she exclaimed.
"Excellent," he responded, "Let's get in my car. It's a Prius, as you can see. Saving the environment is a priority of mine."
"Me too. Conservation is crucial. People who don't recycle are filthy animals," she said, rolling her eyes inwardly.

They got in the car and Lesley began driving when all of a sudden he stopped and sternly said, "You're not wearing your seatbelt, Caroline."
"I like to live on the edge," she retorted.
"But what if something happens? I could never live with myself!" he declared.
"Well, honey, here's to trying something new," she said silkily....

Later, at the bar.

"So, what do you want to drink? Let's split the bill like the feminists we are, or maybe I can buy your drink for you, if you'll allow me. I do belong to a demographic that earns more than yours on average."
"I'll take a triple vodka and cranberry," purred Caroline.
"I'll take the same, but make it a single, half the cranberries and add a glass of water please," smiled Lesley.
Presently the couple sat at a table by a window. Caroline's hand naturally left her own thigh to settle on Lesley's. Their eyes locked.
"So, from whose perspective do you prefer to interpret 'the republic'?"
Caroline retreated slightly in astonishment.
"Plato's republic?" Ventured Lesley.
Caroline had in fact just emerged from a four hour Philosophy lecture, and she searched desperately to talk of anything but. The thing was, Lesley's presence awakened something inside her. She just couldn't help herself around this man. She would do anything. Caroline realised she was biting her lip again, and became aware of a sudden warmth radiating through her body. Still locking eyes, she tried desperately to communicate something to Lesley, who she presumed was still trapped in a flirting game with her - a game she craved to consider ended.
Page 1 of 4