Page 1 of 2
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/mayor-rob-ford-yes-i-have-smoked-crack-cocaine-1.2415533

keep in mind he is the mayor of the 4th largest city in North America. & he intends to run in the next mayoral elections.

laugh, discuss, etc
He probably gets a lot of work done.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Quote by progdude93
No, it's crack. lrn2drugs

Nah dude, I mean this mayor sounds sick

sick from all the crack he has been smoking whaat
Didn't we already know this?

So...dude likes to party?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
i can dig it
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I've smoked crack thousands of times but you don't see me bragging about it.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Isn't this guy just bat shit insane in general?

Even without the drugs and alcohol?
Quote by Malchius
Isn't this guy just bat shit insane in general?

Even without the drugs and alcohol?

without the drugs and alcohol

thats like talking about the ocean without the water
Quote by Thrashtastic15
without the drugs and alcohol

thats like talking about the ocean without the water
So Toronto is like the D.C. of Canada then?
That's nothing. Obama has smoked marijuana, which is far worse.
Check out my band Disturbed
Still not as bad as Trudeau admitting to smoking pot.
I think Rob Ford is a pretty cool guy. He smokes crack and doesnt afraid of anything. But seriously, this guy is just crazy. CBC basically has a timeline of his controversies:

August 19, 2010
Ford admits to DUI

Mayoral candidate Rob Ford initially denies being arrested in Miami on charges of drunk driving and marijuana possession. Presented with the records, he says he "forgot" about the episode.

October 24, 2011
Ford calls 911 after CBC comics visit home

Ford calls police after a crew from CBC-TV's satirical show 'This Hour Has 22 Minutes' shows up unexpectedly outside his house to interview him.

May 12, 2012
Backyard confrontation

An agitated Ford calls the police after an altercation near his property with Toronto Star reporter Daniel Dale.

August 14, 2012
Ford admits to reading while driving

Ford admits he was "probably" reading while driving on the city's busy Gardiner Expressway after a photo is circulated on Twitter showing the mayor looking at a document while sitting in the driver's seat of his Cadillac Escalade.

September 19, 2012
Ford confuses Winnipeg and Windsor

During a trade mission to Chicago, Ford chats with a couple who visited Canada "across Detroit and the river." Ford mistakenly identifies the area as Manitoba.

November 2, 2012
Criticism over TTC fiasco

Two TTC buses are pulled from their routes, abandoning passengers, to pick up the players of Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s high school football team.

March 8, 2013
Groping claim

Former campaign rival Sarah Thomson says Ford "grabbed my ass". Ford calls the claim "completely false".

March 26, 2013
Ford says Star story about intoxication 'an outright lie'

Ford dismisses allegations in a Toronto Star story that he appeared intoxicated and was asked to leave a gala dinner on Feb 23.

August 9, 2013
Ford in spotlight over street festival behaviour

A flurrty of Ford sightings at the popular Taste of the Danforth spark renews questions about the mayor's behaviour. Later in the weekend, Ford tells his weekly radio show that he had a couple of beers that night but contends a series of online videos of him the festival are being blown out of proportion.

August 28, 2013
Ford on pot: 'I've smoked a lot'

"Oh yeah, I won't deny that. I've smoked a lot of it," Ford laughed in response to a question about whether he'd used marijuana.

Earlier in the day, Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne said she smoked marijuana 35 years ago, before she got into politics. Her federal counterpart, Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau, told a reporter a week ago that he had smoked marijuana while serving as a member of Parliament.

October 22, 2013
Ford won't talk about 'private conversation'

Ford says he doesn’t want to talk about "a private conversation" that a local newspaper columnist says involved the mayor calling him on his cellphone, swearing at him and berating him over his work.

The list goes on, and of course the crack use.

Last edited by Lost Dog at Nov 5, 2013,
I've smoked rock as well, good fun, only tried it for one day though.
I can't really see the problem.
"I was so drunk that I forgot I smoked crack"

#OhCanada
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Just like white people...always 20 years behind.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Well to be fair every media outlet in and around Toronto has had a complete hard on for hating him.

Quote by Lost Dog

October 24, 2011
Ford calls 911 after CBC comics visit home

Ford calls police after a crew from CBC-TV's satirical show 'This Hour Has 22 Minutes' shows up unexpectedly outside his house to interview him.

I'd do that too. Especially if the show was satirical.

May 12, 2012
Backyard confrontation

An agitated Ford calls the police after an altercation near his property with Toronto Star reporter Daniel Dale.

I heard the reporter was taking pictures of his house at night from the other side of the fence, which would result in a confrontation if it were anybody's property.

Ford confuses Winnipeg and Windsor
Both sound pretty bad.

March 8, 2013
Groping claim

Former campaign rival Sarah Thomson says Ford "grabbed my ass". Ford calls the claim "completely false".

It was from another competitor. I'm not surprised someone like that would make those claims.

March 26, 2013
Ford says Star story about intoxication 'an outright lie'

Ford dismisses allegations in a Toronto Star story that he appeared intoxicated and was asked to leave a gala dinner on Feb 23.

He did look really red in the face. Either from drinking or from moving.

What a ****ing LAD. I wish David Cameron would come out and say that he bangs 7 gram rocks.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
What a ****ing LAD. I wish David Cameron would come out and say that he bangs 7 gram rocks.

This will probably turn into a pissing contest among the world's political leaders to see who can party hardest and still get re-elected.
I really like this guy. No joke, I sincerely admire his behavior. I may have zero respect for him, but it still takes a lot of guts to party that hard and still get/plan on getting re-elected. Must be a fun dude.
Rob Ford makes my day every time hes in the news. hes like a cross between chris farley and mayor quimby, with balls of steel. The stonefaced denial he kept up was truly impressive. only when the chief of police comes on the news and says he has personally seen the video, does he finally admit its existence. As soon as it disappeared, i said to myself "he had that guy killed" - and now his buddy is being charged with extortion, haha. I cant wait to see this all shake out...

best mayor ever

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Nov 7, 2013,
Great. Maybe he will have a more educated opinion and control over drugs. Pure cocaine and heroin, weed, mdma, shrooms, acid, dmt should all be legal and distributed in an orderly manor. The amount of money the government would make off this would be absurd.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Great. Maybe he will have a more educated opinion and control over drugs. Pure cocaine and heroin, weed, mdma, shrooms, acid, dmt should all be legal and distributed in an orderly manor. The amount of money the government would make off this would be absurd.

the stoner fools always make me laugh with this one, as if drugs would be like 50% of the US GDP or some dumb bullshit like that
Quote by captaincrunk
the stoner fools always make me laugh with this one, as if drugs would be like 50% of the US GDP or some dumb bullshit like that

The straight-edge fools always make me laugh with this one, as if billions of dollars isn't a ton of money or some dumb bullshit like that
Do you have any idea how much weed weed smokers buy and the cost of it? I see it like the matrix, rows of pot, growing and harvesting all the worlds source of money.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
(...)Pure cocaine and heroin, weed, mdma, shrooms, acid, dmt should all be legal and distributed in an orderly manor. (...)

Come get your drugs!
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

do u even know who rob ford is tho?

Page 1 of 2