Page 2 of 4
Celine Dion and Britney Spears. I'm not ashamed of them - but you won't catch me blasting them in front of my friends.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
Celine Dion and Britney Spears. I'm not ashamed of them - but you won't catch me blasting them in front of my friends.

"Please understand dear, it's not that I'm ashamed of being with you... It's just, how can I put this?... I don't want any of my family or my friends or peers seeing me with you. You understand right?"
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
I've been kinda liking a few dubstep/techno stuff recently, but as for concrete "guilty pleasure" stuff: A few songs by Eminem, Katie Melua (she's such a keeper ), Katy Perry, Pink, Lana del Rey,and a few other 90's/00's pop songs (because of association of memories as referred by another poster).

I listen to mostly metal, but after a long time of hearing guys singing it feels really nice to hear a feminine voice.
Eminem is amazing. One of my favourite artists of all time.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
Eminem is amazing. One of my favourite artists of all time.

yeah no lie, ive still got a lot of respect for him. i liked him at first because he was funny. now i respect him for being very "real" and not giving into the superficial bullshit
I listen to mostly metal, but after a long time of hearing guys singing it feels really nice to hear a feminine voice.

I agree 100% but cant seem to get away from guitar driven bands, so I guess mine would be stuff like Huntress, Butcher Babies, Halestorm, and even Evanescence.... and I could care less what anyone thinks!
Quote by angusfan16
A couple of fall out boy songs. Theyre just too damn catchy

they'd be a really solid band if pete wentz wasn't allowed to open his mouth. when he screams it's just comical.

It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
Call Me Maybe. I just can't help myself.

came in here to post this.

Quote by pAWNlol
yeah no lie, ive still got a lot of respect for him. i liked him at first because he was funny. now i respect him for being very "real" and not giving into the superficial bullshit

not sure if serious.
Last edited by chev311e at Nov 5, 2013,
I don't feel guilty or ashamed for any of the music I listen to.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
I don't feel guilty or ashamed for any of the music I listen to.

Yes you do, yes you do...
Quote by Minicaxotinho
Yes you do, yes you do...

Oh ok good point
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I actually kinda like some of Avenged Sevenfold's songs.
And a couple of Trivium's.

Even for guilty pleasures, that's pretty guilty.

Idgaf, Trivium is not a guilty pleasure.

A7x, I can see where you're coming from, but Trivium, nah.

Anyway, on topic. I like Taylor Swift's old stuff. She's ****ing cute and can sing.

Anything else is usually only a guilty pleasure depending on the context. For example, if I'm on my way to Church, and I'm driving up, and this song comes on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AwocNpw7rU

I don't necessarily feel very comfortable with my musical tastes at that moment
I guess James Blake, but I'm not really ashamed of that.

I also think one or two Creed songs are alright. But I would never admit it.

Scott Stapp is the only remaining Creed fan. Him and my father (who I actually still have a good relationship with)

(my dad, not Scott, I've never met him and never hope to)
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Nov 6, 2013,
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
hey no problem, Lights is hot. also, did you know she listens to Dark Funeral (apparently)?

I don't really care because I don't listen to Dark Funeral
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I still like Maroon 5, even their new music
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
it's like I make threads knowing they're gonna be shit but I make them anyway

Quote by kertets
Wire his sack to the electrical socket the next time, little fucker will be shootin lightening bolts all over the house.
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
i'd rather call them a hard rock band. with a ton of other influences.

their fans might all just happen to be preps though, i dunno.

This, theyre just a hard rock band.

I'd say my guilty pleasure (as someone who doesnt like pop or electronic music) would be Skrillex and some other dubstep songs. Or the Prodigy.
Boxing Kangaroo Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
Quote by pAWNlol
nickelback? youre reaaallly testing my "no judging" rule lol

oh wait, troll much?

no, I actually like a lot of their heavier stuff, like Side of a Bullet, and Follow You Home, not so much the radio shit like Photograph, same goes for Creed.
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
Avril Lavigne - Complicated
A few A7x songs.
Some country tunes and artists.

But I don't really consider any of them "guilty" pleasures.
If I like it, I like it. If anyone has a problem with that, I don't give a fuck.
Quote by CodeMonk
If anyone has a problem with that, I don't give a fuck.

Yes you do, deep down inside you know you do...
I'm not embarrassed that I like these tracks, but I wouldn't ever put them on if I've got people round.
Spin doctors - two princes and little miss can't be wrong
Star sailor - Good Souls
Death cab for cutie - follow you into the dark
Sugar ray - every morning
None, cause I don't have terrible tastes in music
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Extra Ordinary
I think Taylor Swift is a great musician and I like her music.

I also think this.

All my friends know though, and I don't feel guilty about it so it doesn't really count.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Lady Gaga's stuff, well at least the stuff off of her first album. "I knew you were trouble" by Taylor Swift and I think it's called "I don't care" by Icona Pop although that ones more due to having fond memories associated with it.
'7 Things' by Miley Cyrus.

I heard it on the radio one day and thought it was good.

Other than that, I feel no guilt about anything.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
I'm quite into some of the Dubstep on Monstercat's channel. It's quite a change of pace for me.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Meatloaf.

Can't play anything of his when anyone is in earshot, but man, those soooooaaring melodies.
Quote by psyks
Meatloaf.

Can't play anything of his when anyone is in earshot, but man, those soooooaaring melodies.

Nothing wrong with Meatloaf (musically anyway, I'm not sure he's "all there" mentally anymore)

I bought "Bat Out of Hell" when it came out (second album I ever bought after Kiss - Destroyer)

Even Bat III has awesome stuff on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMcJ95lE8g0

Totally dig that song...
Quote by jugglingfreak
Nothing wrong with Meatloaf (musically anyway, I'm not sure he's "all there" mentally anymore)

I bought "Bat Out of Hell" when it came out (second album I ever bought after Kiss - Destroyer)

Even Bat III has awesome stuff on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMcJ95lE8g0

Totally dig that song...

lol dude, have you ever noticed that meatloaf has the most "metal" album covers ever?