project dicks onto the crotches of men and things. lol, fight the system. freud, yeah, am i rite? yeah man. **** everything. seriously, buy crazy projectors tehy are amazing. www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7XzyZB6WEM lolol yeah **** THE WORLD LIFE IS AN I\ALLUSION WOW SHIT.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by Hereiwas
project dicks onto the crotches of men and things. lol, fight the system. freud, yeah, am i rite? yeah man. **** everything. seriously, buy crazy projectors tehy are amazing. www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7XzyZB6WEM lolol yeah **** THE WORLD LIFE IS AN I\ALLUSION WOW SHIT.

what am I reading
Quote by Hereiwas

Post of the year right here
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Hereiwas

Not sure whether to report...
...or give award.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I used to use them in art for drawing/painting to take a picture of something like a person or another work of art, project it onto a big piece of paper or wall, and do perfect replicas of them. One of my class mates used a projector in this way to recreate a perfet Florda drivers license back when they didn't have halograms on them and were easy to replicate.

Otherwise, I don't know what else.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.