Page 1 of 3
http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s3209305.shtml?fb_comment_id=fbc_409215072540855_1946355_409358172526545#.Unm97fmsh8F

This 4 On Your Side investigation looks into the actions of police officers and doctors in Southern New Mexico.

A review of medical records, police reports and a federal lawsuit show deputies with the Hidalgo County Sheriff's Office, police officers with the City of Deming and medical professionals at the Gila Regional Medical Center made some questionable decisions.

The incident began January 2, 2013 after David Eckert finished shopping at the Wal-Mart in Deming. According to a federal lawsuit, Eckert didn't make a complete stop at a stop sign coming out of the parking lot and was immediately stopped by law enforcement.

Eckert's attorney, Shannon Kennedy, said in an interview with KOB that after law enforcement asked him to step out of the vehicle, he appeared to be clenching his buttocks. Law enforcement thought that was probable cause to suspect that Eckert was hiding narcotics in his anal cavity. While officers detained Eckert, they secured a search warrant from a judge that allowed for an anal cavity search.

The lawsuit claims that Deming Police tried taking Eckert to an emergency room in Deming, but a doctor there refused to perform the anal cavity search citing it was "unethical."
But physicians at the Gila Regional Medical Center in Silver City agreed to perform the procedure and a few hours later, Eckert was admitted.

While there, Eckert was subjected to repeated and humiliating forced medical procedures. A review of Eckert's medical records, which he released to KOB, and details in the lawsuit show the following happened:

1. Eckert's abdominal area was x-rayed; no narcotics were found.

2. Doctors then performed an exam of Eckert's anus with their fingers; no narcotics
were found.

3. Doctors performed a second exam of Eckert's anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.

4. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.

5. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema a second time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.

6. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema a third time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.

7. Doctors then x-rayed Eckert again; no narcotics were found.

8. Doctors prepared Eckert for surgery, sedated him, and then performed a colonoscopy where a scope with a camera was inserted into Eckert's anus, rectum, colon, and large intestines. No narcotics were found.

Throughout this ordeal, Eckert protested and never gave doctors at the Gila Regional Medical Center consent to perform any of these medical procedures.

What can I say? Absolutely disgusting and downright freaky a judge would sign a warrant for this. What's even more disturbing is the Warrant was only valid for a different county than the hospital he was admitted in to. It was also out of the valid timeframe. And they even billed him for it! holy f*ck

The man is rightfully suing all those involved, hope he wins millions.
Last edited by uziyourillusion at Nov 5, 2013,
They can get a search warrant to search your anus?

;_;
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
its only smells

Quote by Obsceneairwaves
They can get a search warrant to search your anus?

;_;

If you do it right, you don't need a warrant
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
The judge didn't sign a warrant for all of that. The police force abused the latitude granted by the judge's agreement
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by eGraham
If you do it right, you don't need a warrant

Maybe the local hospitals funds were really short on supply so they got this guy to help the newer hospital staff practice some anal procedures

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Over an incomplete stop. Fuck the police
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
This is ridiculous. Why the hell was he even asked to step out of the vehicle in the first place? Those doctors and officers should be stripped of their respective titles and sent to jail.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker
This is ridiculous. Why the hell was he even asked to step out of the vehicle in the first place? Those doctors and officers should be stripped of their respective titles and sent to jail.

Right after they have everything they did to that guy, done to themselves.
thats ****ed up. i hope he gets all them lawsuit money he deserves
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Wahh boo hoo police this blah blah.

Still, a shitty situation for all involved.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by arsonite
Wahh boo hoo police this blah blah.

Lol are you serious? This is the level of discourse you bring to the discussion?
Quote by modus operandi
Lol are you serious? This is the level of discourse you bring to the discussion?

Yes.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by arsonite

ಥ_ಥ

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
How in the dicks do evil cunts like these get to be doctors and police officers? Fuck this gay Earth, man.
I have no sig
What's even more humiliating is how there's a news article dedicated to this poor guy's ordeal.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Nov 6, 2013,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What's even more humiliating is how there's a news article dedicated to this poor guy's ordeal.

"Hey man, what's your name?"
"David Eckert"
"Oh you're the guy who got buttraped by the cops!"

Yeah, not cool. At least they could have kept the name secret.
I have no sig
I wouldn't be surprised if he sued KOB for publishing the article and using his real name.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I would take 5 million dollars for someone to finger my butt and squish my poo in their hands, but if they're lookin for a surprise they've gone to the wrong side.
Page 1 of 3
Recommended threads
Poll: spinal tap
sirrjj
Last post:
by FruscianteFan77