Has anybody used them?

Apparently they're pretty good, but I'm not wanting to spend so much on a pick if it isn't amazing.

Link
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
Has anybody used them?

Apparently they're pretty good, but I'm not wanting to spend so much on a pick if it isn't amazing.

Link

Hufschmid is incredibly talented, not just at making picks but his guitars are out of this world too. And from the reviews I've seen a lot of people are skeptical at first (especially about the super thick ones) but after trying them the consensus is that they are incredible. However, like you said, they're pricey and it's just one guy doing it all so I wouldn't be surprised if there was a waiting list. Personally even though I'm curious to try them out myself unless you got some extra cash lying around and you're good with not losing picks, I wouldn't bother. IMHO it's the equivalent of getting a heated seat option in a car - yeah it's definitely a nice bonus but not really something necessary, even if there's a noticeable improvement in your comfort/playing ability it's more of a luxury than a necessity.
Gibson LP Studio
Taylor 518E
Washburn WD15SCE acoustic electric
Carvin DC727 (ordered! The wait is driving me nuts!)