Any idea what kind of animal would rub rocks together and throw them at my house?

So about 15 minutes ago I was about to brush my teeth when i heard a odd scraping sound outside my window and it got louder and i realized it was the rocks out side my house then the animal or whatever started tossing them at my wall so i run out side with my flash light hear something go through my bushes and into my neighbors yard triggering her motion light. I live in California so there aren't to many animals i can think of maybe a raccoon but i thought i'd share this with the pit.
An otter might do that.

Or it was just a woodpecker and you're a crazy person.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by soundgarden1986
douche bag kids

Fix that for yo.. no wait that's right
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
urmomasaurus rex lol.

Or maybe a squirrel doing something with its nuts.
I wasn't trying to make that sound dirty btw. Be mature, guys.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by soundgarden1986
douche bag kids

I was thinking the same thing but i'm thinking it would have to be a smaller animal or a midget of some kind because the gap in our fence is maybe a foot and a half and then you'd have to go under or over another fence in about the 30 seconds it took for me to get out back
Quote by Joshua Garcia
urmomasaurus rex lol.

no way
never never land 4 lyf

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by Androidjoey
I was thinking the same thing but i'm thinking it would have to be a smaller animal or a midget of some kind because the gap in our fence is maybe a foot and a half and then you'd have to go under or over another fence in about the 30 seconds it took for me to get out back

when I was a kid I could have ran the entire block and been inside eating ice cream, in 30 seconds

you're slow, grandpa

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by Joshua Garcia
urmomasaurus rex lol.

Squirrels aren't active at night.

Coyotes, however, are active in the evening, and are know to dig/bury things. Could've been one just flinging dirt and rocks at your house.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
when I was a kid I could have ran the entire block and been inside eating ice cream, in 30 seconds

you're slow, grandpa

lmao i'm almost 18 i'm not that slow but my whole yard is fenced and so is the neighbors and she has some nasty dobermans in her yard that thought nothing of what was going through there.
Quote by Skynyrd890

Coyotes, however, are active in the evening, and are know to dig/bury things. Could've been one just flinging dirt and rocks at your house.

or maybe he was trying to catch that road runner, using TS's house

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by Skynyrd890

It's possible but like i said the dogs in my neighbors yard didn't bark and there was no dirt just a bunch of rocks and pebbles right out side the window.
Quote by Androidjoey
It's possible but like i said the dogs in my neighbors yard didn't bark and there was no dirt just a bunch of rocks and pebbles right out side the window.

wait they were next to a window?

Some little asshole kid was definitely throwing rocks trying to break it

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
or maybe he was trying to catch that road runner, using TS's house

I want to know what plan could possibly include digging, flinging rocks and dirt at TS's house, and catching a bird.
Quote by Androidjoey

Then I would blame kids...
Last edited by Skynyrd890 at Nov 6, 2013,
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
wait they were next to a window?

Some little asshole kid was definitely throwing rocks trying to break it

yeah out side the window to my bathroom they where hitting the outside wall and someone was rubbing the rocks on the concrete aswell it just seems odd the nearest kids live at least 2 streets down which is a long walk in the dark just to sneak into some peoples yards and make a bunch of dumb rock sounds

btw those streets are a good half mile away.
Last edited by Androidjoey at Nov 6, 2013,
Quote by Skynyrd890
I want to know what plan could possibly include digging, flinging rocks and dirt at TS's house, and catching a bird.

Maybe The Coyote knew that by throwing rocks at ts's house that he would go to investigate, upon finding nothing conclusive and still being confused, the Coyote knew he would turn to the internet for help.

The Coyote would then plant the idea that maybe it was him so that someone else would remember an old cartoon in which he was trying to catch a roadrunner and make a joke about it.

He knew somebody would ask how a coyote could possibly use the circumstance to catch a roadrunner, in the hopes that someone would come up with a really useful plan for him!

But I'm not falling for that coyote!

Can't fool me!

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Maybe The Coyote knew that by throwing rocks at ts's house that he would go to investigate, upon finding nothing conclusive and still being confused, the Coyote knew he would turn to the internet for help.

The Coyote would then plant the idea that maybe it was him so that someone else would remember an old cartoon in which he was trying to catch a roadrunner and make a joke about it.

He knew somebody would ask how a coyote could possibly use the circumstance to catch a roadrunner, in the hopes that someone would come up with a really useful plan for him!

Can't fool me!

Genius i tell you genius.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

Can't fool me!

That, Mr. Bravo, is fantastic.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
looks like rutherford and the bandits are up to their no good lousy high jinks again.

Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by Androidjoey
lmao i'm almost 18 i'm not that slow but my whole yard is fenced and so is the neighbors and she has some nasty dobermans in her yard that thought nothing of what was going through there.

The dobermans were in on it, of course. They were probably the ringleaders of the whole escapade.
I know that animal. There not just in California but world wide this animal is actually a feral animal however its illegal and frowned upon to shoot, you my friend have an ex girlfriend/boyfriend problem.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

Best game ever:

Quote by Pagan_Poetry

Bonobo monkeys!
Bonobo males occasionally engage in various forms of male–male genital behavior, which is the non-human analog of frotting, engaged in by human males. In one form, two bonobo males hang from a tree limb face-to-face while "penis fencing". This also may occur when two males rub their penises together while in face-to-face position.

Oh, I thought you said "cocks"
Last edited by -Mantra- at Nov 6, 2013,
Quote by MadClownDisease
Probably Onyx. Maybe Geodude.

maybe geobama

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
It's one of those homo sapiens. Nasty little critters.
The more you say 'epic' the less it means.