I'm not sure what to write, but I'll say this. Go check out my covers on youtube. I haven't recieved lessons and I can actually, 'play', by technical standards. But I try to do my best with the covers I can play. My name is as the title says, 'Heartless Interst'. My avatar is a pic of my logo that I drew. I would really like to get some feedback from skilled artists. If you will, please check me out, at the following link. ( http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCE0c7ege1qiRwHXMQo2-Lg ). Leave a comment, like, subscribe, and tell me how I can improve my video's for my viewers. My older ones are on my Conrad, my new on my Tele. You can see the difference in my cover graphics. I'm working on getting lessons, and my preferred genre is post-hardcore and hardcore.
Err. This place is to promote your band but I guess you're promoting yourself then?

All I'm seeing are covers. Not sure what your intent with this is
Quote by Phazon
Err. This place is to promote your band but I guess you're promoting yourself then?

All I'm seeing are covers. Not sure what your intent with this is

My ultimate hope is to compose my own pieces, 'band' is a broad term. In all technicality, I am my own band, by any rights. But for now, as I don't have any instruction, all I can do is covers.
As there are no other effective, or direct, ways to promote my playing. This was the only route that was meant to benefit, me.