I have just bought an ISP decimator and i want to know where in my chain i should put it, i do suffer from hum and i have seen people cut all hum with this pedal but in the video there was no mention if it was in the front of the amp or the fx loop, i was thinking of putting it after my MXR GT-OD

and feedback would be welcome
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

My band: www.facebook.com/deifieduk
(actually called Deified)
if you want to cut everything, put it in the loop. make sure your loop is series (or set to 100% mix). probably put it before your delay, too (assuming your delay is also in the loop).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I have a bugera 333 so i can set my input and output levels for the loop so would i set them both to 100%
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

My band: www.facebook.com/deifieduk
(actually called Deified)
you'd want to check your manual just to see exactly what those levels are doing.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?