India alone comprised 10% of predators they identified lol
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Yeah and India alone is almost 20% of the world's entire population
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
They have webcams in the Philippines?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
A girl I knew from the Philippines sent me nudes before. She was of age, but I still wish she hadn't because she had gross boobs.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
India, Canada and Australia looked like they made up the top 3.

Yay for British colonies
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
When compared to other high population countries they are pretty over represented -- just like Canada

Huhuhu
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by behind_you
They should do something about the starving kids in the Philippines

Well people first have to care about the Philippines.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
uh oh.

is that the Nod guy in the red shirt (bottom right area) before you click play?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I hate to picture Predators in a sexual context. They were so ugly in those movies

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The narrator is the creepiest part about that vid. What a creep.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

The paedointologists will create a cyber paedo with the ability to attract underaged girls with the release of this video.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I thought we've been doing this for like a decade. At least on a domestic scale.

I feel oppressed that they assume it was it was all men.

SEXISM!!!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Deliberate double post.

This brings up an interesting question, if someone does something that simulates something illegal thinking its real, is it still illegal?

Technically, chatting with "Sweetie" isn't illegal. The intention of the offenders certainly is, but when has intention been enough for a conviction?

Just some questions for thought after my silly response.
Quote by snipelfritz
Deliberate double post.

This brings up an interesting question, if someone does something that simulates something illegal thinking its real, is it still illegal?

Technically, chatting with "Sweetie" isn't illegal. The intention of the offenders certainly is, but when has intention been enough for a conviction?

Just some questions for thought after my silly response.

In my opinion it's either entrapment or not illegal. I hope the system is broken though so the pedos can still be punished.
I think most lawyers beat the case because of entrapment. Only thing is that the offenders are exposed without consequence.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
It's not entrapment cause the men approached sweetie.

And asking a child to strip is probably enough to prove mens rea. Just like how Hanson can get pedos arrested even if they didn't do it with the bait
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by azrael667
In my opinion it's either entrapment or not illegal. I hope the system is broken though so the pedos can still be punished.

I mean "international law" is hardly a thing, but I do agree really. However, I'm a big fan of rule of law, and I find it hard to find the methods of an international organization acting under international law.

I almost wish they would act under contract for the FBI or something.

Although...(and this is where I get silly again)...if their 3D model is good enough they could make a killing charging potential pedophiles to get their chubbies off legally not harming children. /capitalist
They used a lot of fancy words but I'm pretty sure they just mocapped a kid
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
This made the headlines of our national paper that is stocked on trains and buses, "the metro".

Surely when this becomes common knowledge, won't paedophiles just become more cautious when they're on the web? How does publicly announcing this project do anything except tip them off?
Well well well. Back in ~2008 many a brave UG'ers took part in frequent pedo-baiting efforts.

The fruits of these endeavours were often hilarious, but the over-arching motivation was to bring pedophiles to justice via shame (my method would be to get these men to rick roll themselves on cam, viewable here: http://www.youtube.com/user/UGPEDOBAITER)

However, with narrow foresight, the mods deemed these threads juvenile and prohibited any such thread from being created after that.

We were forced into secrecy, creating a pedo-baiting group. 77 members strong, our numbers were admirable but the reach of the group was too limited. (See: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/pedobaiters/)

I ask the mods this question: is one official pedo-baiting thread going to run the pit into the ground? Would not the benefit of creating a thread dedicated to a morally jusitifed cause be greater than the doubt you may have of its relevance to UG?

Maybe I'm just an old-timer. Maybe its time I just give in and start being a pedophile.

Back in my day we would UG the f*ck out of drawball, troll youtube video comments, and most importantly, bait pedophiles in chatrooms. I still think there is hope. We can't let the pedophiles win. The efforts by the Dutch are cute, but nobody will pay attention until UG joins the effort.

All it takes is for one brave mod to allow an "Official Pedobaiting thread" to be erected in the pit. With this, the world can stand up, try to avoid looking at the p*nis in the webcam of the baited pedo, and reveal the jig is up to relish one victory of many.
Last edited by Crazy at Nov 7, 2013,
Quote by MadClownDisease
Just give all the paedos a copy of the simulated child and there we go! No need for them to get real kids naked. Problem solved.

It's called anime and it's been around for decades.
PM me for newts
If this is about webcam 'hacking' (idk what to call it really,) then it's got to get boring watching a computer to watch me watch my computer.

and masturbate

Edit: Oh, these men are paying for it. Pretty disgusting, even legal live cams are just sad and weird.
Last edited by stratkat at Nov 7, 2013,