Hey Pit,

Lets have a little creative writing session today.

Fill in the blanks.

I want to _________ in your ________. I'm going to slap your _______ . I'm going to ______ your real mother.

Example:

Sleep
Tree house
Bass Guitar
Hug

Keep it classy.

As if....
I want to drink in your chimney. I'm going to slap your cookies . I'm going to hug your real mother.
call you dumb

Terrible thread

stupid ass

discuss how much of a disappointment you are with

Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I want to fill the blanks in your sentence. I'm going to slap your avatar . I'm going to give birth to your real mother.
cum

asshole

cock

Boston Steamer
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I want to bake in your kitchen. I'm going to slap your dough. I'm going to fuck your real mother.
I want to **** your girlfriend in your bed. I'm going to cum on your sheets. I'm going to have nerdy sex with your real mother as well.
Quote by azrael667
I want to **** your girlfriend in your bed. I'm going to cum on your sheets. I'm going to have nerdy sex with your real mother as well.

You cheated.
We're supposed to make up the words based on verb, noun, adjective, etc. suggestions before seeing the sentence. TS...
We're all alright!
I want to get all up in your business. I'm going to slap your stepmom . I'm going to find your real mother.

how's that for class
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Mathedes
We're supposed to make up the words based on verb, noun, adjective, etc. suggestions before seeing the sentence. TS...

C'mon, none of these kids knows what MadLibs were. Much less what a noun, verb, or adjective is....
"Hey! Damn! Ouch!" he interjected. "Thing", she nouned. "Happy", he adjectived matter-of-factly while verbing.

Boom
I want to smile in your pants. I'm going to slap your watermelons . I'm going to find your real mother.

Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
Hey Pit,

Lets have a little creative writing session today.

Fill in the blanks.

I want to blank in your blank. I'm going to slap your blank . I'm going to blank your real mother.

Keep it classy.

As if....

Did I do it right?
Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Nov 7, 2013,
I want to poop in your butt. I'm going to slap your butt . I'm going to poop your real mother.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I want to piss in your cornflakes . I'm going to slap your telephone . I'm going to setfireto your real mother.
ayy lmao