Hey I have an Ibanez RG 321Fmsp, And I cant find it on Ibanez.com . If anyone knows why its not there please tell me (Or if its on a different site leave a link).

Thanks,
Michael Crane AKA mikefire
Your reading this!
The pit isn't appropriate for this sort of thread.

Are you sure that guitar model name actually exists?
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
The pit isn't appropriate for this sort of thread.

Are you sure that guitar model name actually exists?

Sorry I thought you could put anything on the pit.
Your reading this!
Quote by whywefight
it's probably not being sold anymore

Its still sold I got it in September!
Your reading this!
actually the pit is probably as good as any other place on ultimate-guitar for this thread. if anything it probably would've been best if you asked the ibanez forum or something of the like, but it's fine

edit: where did you get it?
The RG321FMSP is not a current model and is no longer in production. You purchased a NOS guitar. Happens all the time.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Nov 7, 2013,
Quote by whywefight

edit: where did you get it?

Guitar Center
Your reading this!
Quote by mikefire
Hey I have an Ibanez RG 321Fmsp, And I cant find it on Ibanez.com . If anyone knows why its not there please tell me (Or if its on a different site leave a link).

Thanks,
Michael Crane AKA mikefire

I have a few guitars that aren't on their manufacturer's website anymore. They just go out of production and aren't made anymore.
Maybe it's not produced anymore, but your guitar shop still had it in stock.
"Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space."
-Douglas Adams
You're from a different dimension. You have to go to the Ibanez.com of your proper dimension.
Simple as that.
Quote by ezkamenrider
You're from a different dimension. You have to go to the Ibanez.com of your proper dimension.
Simple as that.

this

go to the ibanez website for japan or some shit, youll find it
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by allthatichug

Yes dear, we all know you can use google. That doesn't answer his question. Good job of eliminating your initial incorrect link though...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
It may be that it no longer is a production model, as of 2013, so it's not in the catalog.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Last edited by damian_91 at Nov 7, 2013,
Quote by Arby911
The RG321FMSP is not a current model and is no longer in production. You purchased a NOS guitar. Happens all the time.

Whats an "NOS"???
Your reading this!
Does that mean its not a real Ibanez?

On that site they only have the RG321mh
Your reading this!
Last edited by mikefire at Nov 7, 2013,
Quote by mikefire
Does that mean its not a real Ibanez?

On that site they only have the RG321mh

It is, it's just not being made anymore.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Random3
Apparently they are the same thing.

The mh and the fmsp are a lot different
Your reading this!
Quote by Nickpocalypse
I have a few guitars that aren't on their manufacturer's website anymore. They just go out of production and aren't made anymore.

My Ibanez hasn't existed in years and people think it's brand new, just because it's an odd-looking seven-string.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Look at the serial number on the neck plate or headstock. It should start with a letter, which is the factory it was made in, the next two numbers will be the year it was made.
Made at the Cort Indonesian factory in 2012. So looks like it was last years model and it's been discontinues for 2013.
I found a ICT700 at a local store I'm probably going to buy and its new and they don't make the ICT700 anymore so just because you just bought it doesn't mean much.
Yeah, it's pretty common that guitar stores sell a bit old guitars. My first guitar was Epiphone Les Paul Standard, bought in 2009 but it was made in 2007.

Also, Charvel stopped making MIJ Pro Mod guitars but I saw new MIJ Pro Mods being sold in a music store (it was a while ago - they don't have them in stock any more but it was this year that they still had the MIJ ones). And I'm pretty sure they weren't made after 2011. You couldn't find them on Charvel's website because they were discontinued.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115