Im looking at setting up a small rack to go with my rig below, i need something i can control from my pedal board with a simple footswitch along side my amp footswitch.

signal chain: Guitar > Mxr od > ISP > amp the pedals will be in a rack draw and always on.
In the effects loop so far ill have the Atrec delay but i know its not the best so can you recomend me a multi effects that is ver and i mean very simple to use and is footswitchable.
I dont have a big budget and would most certainly be buying second hand, its around £150. Ive looked at the G sharp as the G major looks far to complicated for me to bother with.

What other rack gear should I be looking at?
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

My band: www.facebook.com/deifieduk
(actually called Deified)
The best you can get if you want an all-around processor is the G Major, as far as I'm concerned.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Basically what i am after is somthing to sit in my effects loop that i can control with a footswitch so that it can be bypassed or i can select delay, chours, both together, pitchshift etc and have individual buttons on a footswitch to do this or one that cycles thru patchs, i want one that doesnt have to use a preamp either (within the pedal) sort of the four cable method but not have the effects unit on my board just the footswitch
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

My band: www.facebook.com/deifieduk
(actually called Deified)
try a rocktron intellifex or a old 256XL even some of the early Alesis stuff is pretty cool
No rack is complete without an Alesis Quadraverb. That's what Gary Moore used. It fits you bill for no MIDI (seriously, get a MIDI controller) in that you can use normal keyboards sustain pedals (momentary on) to advance the programs through a predetermined pattern and bypass.
Check ebay, they're getting quite old now so they often sell really cheap. Still an amazing unit even by modern standards. Reverb, delay, EQ, chorus, flange, pitch shift and probably other stuff I've forgotten. Really lush, needs to go in the loop really - just what you want.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Not sure if it has pitch shifting, but Alesis' Microverb4 should be today's Quadraverb.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.