Hi! I have a problem here... I found some nice settings with my X vamp (im a headphone player, usually) but when i plug the vamp to my amplifier (Laney lx35) my presets sound way too bright, sometimes they start buzzing a lot and most of them sound really different (sorry if im not very specific but its kinda hard to explain)... Is there any way to fix this?
Headphones have a much different frequency response than a guitar amp speaker. Add to that the fact that the guitar amp's tone is affected by literally everything in the room: the guitar cab, furniture placement, room shape, even your haircut and the shape of your ears. Headphones are putting the sound directly into your ears, bypassing all that. There's not really a way to fix it, short of trying to find new setting when it is plugged into the amp.
I owned a Behringer V-Amp 2 for a while - I used it with my Laney HCM30 first, then a Crate Powerblock into a cab. I'd recommend turning the speaker/cab (and perhaps amp) simulations off in your presets before running it through an amp. Be sure to run it through the clean channel too.
Yes, i always use the clean channel on the amp... You mean turn all the effects off and then on?
Quote by Sherman729
Yes, i always use the clean channel on the amp... You mean turn all the effects off and then on?

Nah, keep the effects like distortion and delay on, but set it to "FX Only" or "AMP + FX" (try modes F1 to F3, or A1 to A3).

http://www.behringer.com/assets/LX1-X_P0209_M_EN.pdf

3.1 Selecting a CONFIGURATION When you press NOISE GATE (3) and COMPRESSOR (5) at the same time, CONFIGURATION mode is activated or deactivated. The key LEDs are blinking as long as you are in CONFIGURATION mode. Dialing up individual configurations in CONFIGURATION mode is done by using NOISE G. (3) and COMPR. (5) . A table with the respective configurations is shown below
i set it to P3 and problem solved... thanks!
I love this forum, you find answers to even the stupidiest questions
Quote by Sherman729
i set it to P3 and problem solved... thanks!
I love this forum, you find answers to even the stupidiest questions

P3? Fair enough, if it works!

Happy guitaring.