Poll: Is Game of Thrones better than Walking Dead?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is Game of Thrones better than Walking Dead?
Yes
66 65%
No
35 35%
Voters: 101.
Page 2 of 4
Quote by Nietsche
We're talking about a science fiction movie based on old adventure serials, not Werner Herzog.

I didn't say it was the greatest movie ever made, I said it's iconic and legendary (which btw it is). How many other movies are still selling merchandise 35 years later?

Oh and Star Wars is hardly science fiction.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Nov 7, 2013,
Star Wars is pretty terrible (though I recognize the significance it has had on so many things, blah blah blah)

Walking Dead is also pretty terrible (books shit all over the show)

Game of Thrones is pretty great. Not done the books yet, but they're really good too so far
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Nov 7, 2013,
Quote by WCPhils
Star Wars is pretty terrible (though I recognize the significance it has had on so many things, blah blah blah)

Walking Dead is also pretty terrible (books shit all over the show)

Game of Thrones is pretty great. Not done the books yet, but they're really good too so far

yea boi.

i have to remember to borrow the first GoT book from my friend next time i'm at his house.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
yea boi.

i have to remember to borrow the first GoT book from my friend next time i'm at his house.

You mean the only Game of Thrones book?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger

They've retroactively renamed the series Game of Thrones since the TV series came out, all my books have Game of Thrones on instead of A Song of Ice and Fire.
Star wars is really pretty terrible once you get past the general imagination of the world and special effects.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by BladeSlinger

i thought there were several?

or are they separated by "books" instead of chapters?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i thought there were several?

or are they separated by "books" instead of chapters?

The series is A Song of Ice and Fire

Quote by Malchius
They've retroactively renamed the series Game of Thrones since the TV series came out, all my books have Game of Thrones on instead of A Song of Ice and Fire.

That's like having a movie cover after a book becomes a film. They're separate entities.

I really need to watch Star Trek
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Nov 7, 2013,
Quote by BladeSlinger
The series is A Song of Ice and Fire

i'm aware. just too lazy to type that out.
Quote by BladeSlinger

That's like having a movie cover after a book becomes a film. They're separate entities.

I agree. But it drives up book sales.

I found out about it through the TV series and then started to read the books, the first one has Sean Bean on it, the rest of them just have drawn cover art.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i'm aware. just too lazy to type that out.

I know tons of people who refer to them collectively as Game of Thrones. I just wanted to be a smartass.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I know tons of people who refer to them collectively as Game of Thrones. I just wanted to be a smartass.

ooh look at me. my name's BladeSlinger. i know stuff about stuff and french fried potaters.
Quote by BladeSlinger

I always forget they aren't
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
How are they milking it when LITERALLY has been put out yet?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Yes, Star Wars sucks. Worst scifi/space opera ever
My God, it's full of stars!
I love them but I feel so sorry for everyone named Luke who probably hears like ten "I am your father" cracks every single day
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 46-49
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
The original trilogy was awesome. The prequels kinda sucked. The series is milked pretty ****ing hard.
i hate all of this.

if it's in space it better be 2001 or idc.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by deadsmileyface
Game of Thrones and Walking Dead are both overrated

Breaking Bad is the only choice

Just because YOU don't like something doesn't make it overrated
Quote by Eastwinn
i hate all of this.

if it's in space it better be 2001 or idc.

Solaris, step up your game punk
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Ssargentslayer

Quote by Ssargentslayer

um, yes it does

welcome to the internet
banned
star wars isn't even sci fi, it has no grounding in science. It's not speculative fiction either. It's just a bunch of fantasy bullshit mixed with fantasy technology.
Quote by modus operandi
star wars isn't even sci fi, it has no grounding in science. It's not speculative fiction either. It's just a bunch of fantasy bullshit mixed with fantasy technology.

so
Quote by modus operandi
So I'm kinda tired of people lumping it in with sci-fi. It's not.

confirmed for huge nerd
I like star wars, but im not a total fag about it.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by modus operandi

so what, star trek is scientifically accurate? or is that not sci-fi either?
banned
Quote by Nelshizzle
I like star wars, but im not a total fag about it.

i'm ok with this.
Quote by deadsmileyface
so what, star trek is scientifically accurate? or is that not sci-fi either?

I don't know, I haven't watched it enough to make a judgment.

I think "true" sci fi is stuff like HG Wells, Aldous Huxley, and other dystopic/utopic writers, as well as stuff by Phillip K Dick.

I think sci-fi generally needs to explore technology and its implications on societies to properly qualify as such. I don't think star wars does this much.
so pretty much cyberpunk?

i mean if that is what you mean, good on you. cyberpunk is my favorite genre of anything
Quote by modus operandi
So I'm kinda tired of people lumping it in with sci-fi. It's not.

I can't wait for the new Star Wars! I like J.J's stuff and I like the direction that this could head in.

Have faith!
I love Star Wars. Have two older brothers and I grew up with a lot of their old stuff, most of which happened to be Star Wars things so it just has a special place in my mind. I don't obsess over it or anything though. It's just something I enjoy.

Game of Thrones is better than The Walking Dead but that's like saying a good cheeseburger is better than getting watching paint dry.