hi everyone . I've just wanted to ask for help regarding scale , where should I start ? cause I'm confused with those music theory's in the lessons that i've red here in UG , i really need your help
Hey there!

It can be confusing, but you need to start with understanding the major scale and how the chords that you play are made. And what chords work together and why, and then what scales can be used and how.

It starts off confusing but it soon gets easier and easier and everything you learn should build on the knowledge you have already gained.

If you can't get a teacher, which is the best option available try www.justinguitar.co.uk It's largely free and he's a great resource, he does lots of stuff on Youtube that you might have seen.

Follow the beginners course and the lesson plans.

Good luck!
Your post is very vague. What do you need exactly? There's plenty of info here in UG and on internet about scales, and you don't have to start with the major scale, but it's the one where all the rest come from.

Major Scale
C - D - E - F - G - A - B (there you have T - T - ST - T - T - T - ST) T stands for Tone and ST for semitone.

Then you got the chords based on the scale that they would be

C - Dmin - Emin - F - G - Amin - Bdim (I II- III- IV V VI VII°

Look up the notes on your fretboard, look for the different patterns of the scales on google, grab a backing track in C major and have fun.
Songsterr.com. They have a free or a paid membership. Shows your tabs for songs anywhere from a beginner to advanced. I am pretty sure they have scales there. The tabs go along with the song or scale. Its pretty cool.
Don't bog yourself down with too much theory. Reading webpages won't make you into a better player but practice on the instrument will..

I recommend learning..

http://www.guitarhabits.com/the-5-pentatonic-scale-shapes-you-must-know/

I'm not sure if the website will be blocked on here but it's the five pentatonic scale shapes, it's pretty much all you need for soloing ( I'm assuming you want to learn how to solo and improvise..)
Quote by kingking22
Don't bog yourself down with too much theory. Reading webpages won't make you into a better player but practice on the instrument will..

i'm hoping this bit isn't essentially a gentle "don't learn theory" sentiment
Quote by kingking22

I recommend learning..

http://www.guitarhabits.com/the-5-pentatonic-scale-shapes-you-must-know/

I'm not sure if the website will be blocked on here but it's the five pentatonic scale shapes, it's pretty much all you need for soloing ( I'm assuming you want to learn how to solo and improvise..)

I agree that practice makes perfect. But playing the guitar isn't all about technique. It's also about music and if you want to be a good musician, theory knowledge will help. Also TS said he wants to learn theory.

Also, five pentatonic shapes aren't all you need for soloing. Yes, they are a good starting point but not the most important thing in soloing. I would say the most important thing is to use your ears.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115