Page 1 of 2
I Wonder If She Goes On The Pit Cause We Just Had A Thread About Trees How Funny Is That Shes Probably A 13er Though
..::fat
lard::..
Everybody is that stupid when they're that age, he just has everyone noticing him because his dad is famous.
I Want Some Of The Drugs Jaden Smith Is On. It Takes Me Longer To Type Like This Than To Do It Properly.

So true. I've always said, IEITWDOOSWWHAMMIS.
I tried to get that on a bracelet once. Guy said it was too long. Bought a WWJD bracelet instead (What Would Jaden Do)
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Who cares
Quote by StewieSwan
Sex changes? That's pretty gay

Quote by jakesmellspoo
if you took a bite out of an ebola patient, you'd probably end up with ebola.

Clearly he is actually typing through UG's forum system in all caps.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I don't get the matrix joke

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by soundgarden1986
there are stretches of time where patton oswalt retweets like everything he says

I don't know why but the concept of this cracks be the hell up
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Quote by captainsnazz
L M A O

I had the same reaction
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
He's 15. You guys are lame
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Jaden Smith ‏@officialjaden 12 Sep
School Is The Tool To Brainwash The Youth.

>is brainwashed
Quote by WhiskeyFace
No way was I that stupid, and I was pretty retarded.

this.

i mean my cousins and brother are around his age and they're all dumb as rocks, but not this dumb.

or maybe they're just as dumb, but don't go posting idiotic shit on Twitter all day so they seem smarter in comparison.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Most Trees Are Blue - Album name, I called it.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Sounds like Will Smith needs to send his son to live with his auntie and uncle in Bel Air.
Quote by Tag43
Sounds like Will Smith needs to send his son to live with his auntie and uncle in Bel Air.

Got 'em.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Honestly I don't really mind his tweets. I can see where he's trying to come from, people just judge him a bit too quickly. He sucks at rapping though.
Jaden Smith ‏@officialjaden 13 Oct
I Encourage You All To Unfollow Me So I Can Be Left With The People Who Actually Appreciate Philosophy And Poetry.
#CoolTapeVol2
If Jaden Smith didn't go to school, he/she wouldn't have learned how to write, and we wouldn't have to read his/her shit.

* just googled, it's a dude.
Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Nov 8, 2013,
Quote by Dregen
a true nigga

... Should learn to stop posting ridiculous shit.
Awww bless, he will always be in his dad's (and sister's hair) shadow
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Paroxysm
... Should learn to stop posting ridiculous shit.

edit: oh wait lol, thought that was directed at me. but in my derp i found this great picture.
Last edited by Dregen at Nov 8, 2013,
Quote by Cianyx
"I'd Rather Be A Dick Than A Swallower"

I think Simon and Garfunkel covered that theme a bit better... "I'd rather be a hammer than a nail"
Page 1 of 2